Clear eyes Complete 7 Symptom Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Joss B.

BY CLEAR EYES

Enhanced Formula* Astringent/Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops Up to 8 Hours of Soothing Comfort Relieves Red, Itchy, Gritty, Irritated, Burning, Water Eyes Looking for relief from multiple eye symptoms? You ll find relief with Clear Eyes® Complete 7 Symptom Relief Eye Drops.  It s formulated with an extra lubricant to moisturize and soothe dry eyes, plus a redness reliever and an astringent, to calm burning, irritated, itchy eyes. A Sterile Buffered Solution *Enhanced formula eye drops have more active ingredients in one product than Clear Eyes® Redness Relief, Maximum Redness Relief, Maximum Itchy Eye Relief, and Triple Action. Questions? ; see more...

Joss B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these eye drops! Get my eyes seeing very clear. Kinda pricey but sooo worth it. Last pretty long and packaging stays clean. Its 7 symptom relief. Red eyes , itchy or watert eyes
Ana A.
I suffer allergies frequently and I use this product for the itchy. It helps me a lot with red, burning and itchy eyes...I must have everywhere I go.
Katherine G.
Cadet, MO
These are good for the price. I do not use often but they help when I do have dry eye or irritation, I recommended if you are not nodding daily use
Jackie L.
I always buy from this brand because it never fails on me. Its good, effective and cheap for those how don't like spending much.
Emily B.
Woodbridge
I really like this product. It relieves dryness, a redness. I only gave it 4 stars because I haven’t compared it to anything else, and possibly it’s not the best out there. However I bought it to relieve dryness and it does the job!
Katchen H.
Purchased at: Target
Once the pain goes away from putting them in they helped a bit. But WOW! The initial pain was so terrible! I would try a different product before buying these.