BY CLEAR ESSENCE

Clear Essence Platinum Medicated Fade Creme lightens dark discoloration on the skin due to age spots, dark patches, or freckles that may occur from medication, pregnancy, or exposure to the elements. see more...

Robin W.
This works really well on my skin however it's a little stinky so if you have a husband or boyfriend or someone who sleeps with you at night you might not want to use it at bedtime but other than that it's fine and it really works
jada A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Clear Essence Platinum Line Medicated Fade Creme, 4 Ounce more...
OH LET ME TELL YOU!!! This really cleared up my skin quickly than I thought it would be longer than that. It made my dark spots darker for a couple of days but it just faded as quickly. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE. I'm not lying, this is a wonderful product.
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
All my friends that I know that have brown spots from the sun in there face have used it and it has work I see the difference on there face.i recently started getting sun spots near my eye ..it got me a bit self conscious every time I used make up to cover it then with the sun they show a bit more so they gave me this lotion I been putting it for few days and I see a lil difference know .im sure if I put it twice a day like it says maybe I'll see more results :)
Alisa H.
Carbondale, IL
I bought this product to help with blemishes. I have not used it enough to actually say if it works. However, it's light weight and has a fresh scent. Very affordable.
Viola V.
Houston
Review for: With Sunscreen more...
I really like it wasn’t oily creamy my skin felt so good felt very soft it did some what light my skin and the Price was very nice
Maria M.