Clear Essence Blemish Control Wash For Acne 4 oz.

by Clear Essence

Assists on Controlling Acne for Face and Dries up Oily Skin. Clinically Proven to be Safe and Effective. Also Controls Bacteria and Oil Build up. Comes with a Sunscreen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clear Essence Blemish Control Wash For Acne 4 oz.!
Allentown , PA
This is my go to face wash right now! I'm in love with it!
It's a bit intense when you first start using it and I do not recommend using it everyday. (I do but only a couple days in a row if I'm having major blemish issues and need to get rid of them fast, but then I really make sure to moisturize after). I feel that if you use it too much your skin will feel stripped. I alternate with a more gentle cleanser!
It has exfoliating beads in it as well (remember you're not supposed to exfoliate too much) and it has this amazing minty smell and tingling feeling to it. I really enjoy using it. I recommend avoiding your eyes when using this.

It's honestly my current go to especially with the price and effectiveness!
This is my go to face wash right now! I'm in love with it!

It's honestly my current go to especially with the price and effectiveness!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness