BY CLEAR

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! This Damage & Color Repair shampoo from Clear is specially formulated for damaged, color-treated hair. Its color-safe formula offers advanced protection from damage as it cleans and nourishes your hair. Designed for all hair types, it is clinically proven to help restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. A blend of ten nutrients and active botanicals deeply nourishes hair, leaving it soft, shiny and manageable. Size: 12.9oz. Gender: Female. see more...

Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
This is a pretty good shampoo and conditioner from drugstore. It has a nice scent and it cleans my hair pretty good. Normally I have a hard time with other shampoo and conditioners drying my hair out from the drugstore but this one doesn’t. My hair feel clean and soft. The only thing I do not like about this brand is the bottle shape for the conditioner. It about kills my hand when the conditioner gets low to try and get it out to use. But other then that it’s a great shampoo and conditioner.
Evanz D.
Super love the scent and how well it cleans at least how I feel it deeply and thoroughly cleans my hair. It helped with the itchiness and at the same time protected my hair color and damage. I would definitely buy this and recommend it!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This shampoo is pretty good, I love the smell and it definitely gets my hair clean, but I did notice that every time I use it, and even the conditioner afterwards, my hair gets super knotty.