BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

This Shampoo Is Clinically Proven To Help Restore Scalp's Natural Moisture Balance.* It Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful From Root To Tip. It's Proven Color-Safe And Provides Advanced Protection From Damage.** Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamins B5, C And E; Glycerin; Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond And Coconut Oils); Stearic Acid; Lysine And Aloe Vera. *When Using Shampoo And Conditioner. **Refers To (Visible) Signs Of Damage. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Love this brand of shampoo i had a high value coupon for this so i purchased a lot and im glad i did its a really good shampoo and smells great !" in 5 reviews
Silvi E.
Silvi E.
When I say I am super excited to find a shampoo like Clear, it's an understatement! This shampoo helped my hair so much! I have color treated hair that was damaged and this shampoo has done significant repair to my hair. I loved the fact that my husband noticed the change also! It smells heavenly too! My kids and husband both commented that I smelled great to which I replied that I didn't have any perfume. I knew they were talking about the shampoo because when I used it I loved the scent! I don't know if everyone will have the same results but everyone needs to AT LEAST give it a try! ūüíēūüíē
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
I'm not easy to please when it comes to shampoo (and conditioner). This combo is one I have actually been using on and off for years, which is a big deal for me. I typically add some essential oils to the shampoo and the conditioner such as lavender, Teatree, and coconut oil. I like to use the shampoo and conditioner daily and then alternate to another product or brand each week. It seems to really help my hair, and it makes it so smooth, more than anything else. I have very dry frizzy hair and very thick. This seems to be the best product that I can find a salon products or not.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo!! It makes my hair feel so soft and refreshed! It feels great for days after use! When I use another shampoo after this one my hair just doesn't fall as nice as this shampoo makes me hair fall. I loved how my hair looks and feels when I use this product! I stopped using this product for a few months now and my hair just isn't falling as nice as it did with this product. I mainly used this product after I dyed my hair blonde and it kept the color vibrant and it made my damaged hair feel softer and less tangled and knotted.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
I originally liked this, especially for the price. Ranges from $3-5 bucks. But there are glitters in the shampoo that I didn't realize were there. I didn't realize why my eyes had become irritated, but it was definitely the glitter.

If that doesn't bother you, pick up this shampoo (& conditioner). My hair felt soft after using it, but not my favorite shampoo. Creamy, with a good lather. Nothing to special, but good for the price. Also, smells good.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
This is my favorite shampoo, along with its conditioner. I'm usually one to have oily hair but at the same time very dry (I use heat on it) and this shampoo helps my hair so much! It leaves it hydrated but never oily and it gives it volume and bounce. My hair is wavy and it makes the waves so soft. The smell is a bonus too! The smell lasts DAYS. All day no matter what your hair will smell great. I will never go back to another shampoo.
nicole v.
nicole v.
foley, al
I am SO happy I found this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and fresh- plus it stays in your hair, which no other shampoos really stick around for me. I have color treated and heat styled naturally wavy hair. My color still fades pretty quickly but it helps my scalp so that is why I stick with it. The color and heat is what ill try next
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I absolutely love this shampoo & conditioner! I get compliments on how great my hair looks all the time, even from my hairdresser! I love the smell! It tames my frizz without being greasy & handles any dry scalp I might be dealing with. I typically have to switch shampoos often but this has been winning for almost two years now! LOVE IT!
Liori G.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
I was recommended to use this product and i can honestly say i am very impressed with it. I have thick and dry hair. It foams up really well and helps with my scalp. Leaves my hair soft and smooth. Makes my hair feel clean and less oily. My hair looks healthier and shinier. Great smell that lasts longer than other shampoos.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Rialto, CA
Let Me Start Of By Saying How Great This Product Is, And It Smells Super Super Good Too! I Have Issues With My Hair Always Feeling Dry But This Product Leaves It Soo Smooth And Shiny! I Don't Even Need To Use The Conditioner Personally, Shampoo Does The Trick For Me. I Highly Recommend This Brand, Its A Good Price Too!
Phoebe L.
Phoebe L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo. You can find it at Target, Walmart, or CVS for around $4-$5. The scent is refreshing and I use it almost everyday. For this brand I feel that a little goes a long way and it is absolutely affordable. I do notice that I tend to use the shampoo a little quicker than the conditioner.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really damage hair would this product make my hair soft and shine?
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long have you guys been using this product? What's your favorite aspect of it?
Emily B.
Emily B.
This is my favorite shampoo, however it's getting harder and harder for me to find it. Have they taken it out of the Walmart stores?
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How does this leave your hair feeling after you blow dry? I dye my hair blonde and don't like products that leave the hair feeling too oily.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Gainesville, GA
I am unable to find this. can anyone tell me where to buy?