BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

This Shampoo Is Clinically Proven To Help Restore Scalp's Natural Moisture Balance.* It Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful From Root To Tip. It's Proven Color-Safe And Provides Advanced Protection From Damage.** Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamins B5, C And E; Glycerin; Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond And Coconut Oils); Stearic Acid; Lysine And Aloe Vera. *When Using Shampoo And Conditioner. **Refers To (Visible) Signs Of Damage. Made In Usa see more...

Clear Damage & Color Repair Nourishing Shampoo
  • "Love this brand of shampoo i had a high value coupon for this so i purchased a lot and im glad i did its a really good shampoo and smells great !" in 5 reviews
Carmen P.
Waco
Review for: Clear Damage & Color Repair Nourishing Shampoo more...
I love this shampoo. 1. The scent is long lasting, its like aromatherapy in my shower. 2. My hair feels so clean.3. I color my hair and it keeps my hair very healthy.4. I flat iron my hair and it does not appear as though i have any damage. I bought the largest bottle at walmart for $7.00 and i highly recommend it. It should be a must try.
Endrina R.
dallas
Review for: Clear Damage & Color Repair Nourishing Shampoo more...
Great shampoo for colouriy hair, I’ve used for a year, keeps my hair healthy even when I do color on it. It’s not expensive, best for dry scalp. Love the smelly. I would by again.
Suzette G.
Fayetteville, NC
I had been having alot of flakes this winter and was so embarrassed about the amount of dandruff I was having.  I had tried tea tree oil which seemed to help alot but saw that this was targeted for scalp treatment so I bought it and gave it a shot.  After using the entire bottle I'd say my review is pretty pleasant:  This particular bottle is a 12.9 fl oz which is around $4.99 depending on what store you purchase from.  The smell is fantastic; very clean, not overpowering, and my hair smelled great after washing it.  I typically wash my hair three times a week (after I work out) and utilize dry shampoo the rest of the week.  Now, you may think this is disgusting but as a wavy/curly textured girl, overwashing causes so much dryness to my ends and gives me zero volume and hair manageability.  I know, how the heck does dry hair work so well??  I don't know, but the dirtier, the easier it is for me to style it!  Anyways, as I said, this shampoo claims "restore scalp's natural moisture balance" so I was super excited to test that claim.  After having used this for about a month and a half, three times a week, I can definitely say that this claim is true.  My scalp felt less dry, didn't flake, and my hair overall was super shiny, and easy to manage.  I only use heat on my hair once a month, and since we are getting into the summer months I NEVER use heat as it frizzes anyways.  Having used this shampoo for the time I did, I was very pleased.  My hair was soft, shiny, and most of all, my scalp felt comfortable, and I wasn't dealing with dandruff!  Right on Clear!
Jennyfer H.
I gave this shampoo 5 stars because it really transformed my hair. Before, I felt my hair was dry and dull and would break easily. After using this shampoo for about a year, my hair is now soft, shinny and the elasticity is back. I also get a lot of compliments on the way my hair smell. I really think you should try it
Leslie S.
Spring Hill, TN
Love Clear! I had some oilly issues that I couldn't get to go away. Trying to get it to go away was only causing dryness, it was a horrible cycle. From day one I could notice the difference in Clear! Made my hair so much healthier and clean. Soft. I occasionally buy something else with a coupon and always regret it! I have never loved a shampoo until now!
Courtney M.
I loved the scent of this shampoo. It made my hair feel incredibly clean and soft. It lathered really well and left a very good scent in your hair. I don't have color treated hair but I have thick hair that gets damaged easily.
Emily B.
My favorite shampoo! I have been using it consistently for the past two years and do not want to change! It creates great suds and the scent is long lasting. I often have people comment on what shampoo I use because they can smell the scent throughout the day.
Whitney C.
I'm not easy to please when it comes to shampoo (and conditioner). This combo is one I have actually been using on and off for years, which is a big deal for me. I typically add some essential oils to the shampoo and the conditioner such as lavender, Teatree, and coconut oil. I like to use the shampoo and conditioner daily and then alternate to another product or brand each week. It seems to really help my hair, and it makes it so smooth, more than anything else. I have very dry frizzy hair and very thick. This seems to be the best product that I can find a salon products or not.
Silvi E.
When I say I am super excited to find a shampoo like Clear, it's an understatement! This shampoo helped my hair so much! I have color treated hair that was damaged and this shampoo has done significant repair to my hair. I loved the fact that my husband noticed the change also! It smells heavenly too! My kids and husband both commented that I smelled great to which I replied that I didn't have any perfume. I knew they were talking about the shampoo because when I used it I loved the scent! I don't know if everyone will have the same results but everyone needs to AT LEAST give it a try! 💕💕
Dana P.
I love this shampoo!! It makes my hair feel so soft and refreshed! It feels great for days after use! When I use another shampoo after this one my hair just doesn't fall as nice as this shampoo makes me hair fall. I loved how my hair looks and feels when I use this product! I stopped using this product for a few months now and my hair just isn't falling as nice as it did with this product. I mainly used this product after I dyed my hair blonde and it kept the color vibrant and it made my damaged hair feel softer and less tangled and knotted.
Monica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really damage hair would this product make my hair soft and shine?
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
How long have you guys been using this product? What's your favorite aspect of it?
Emily B.
This is my favorite shampoo, however it's getting harder and harder for me to find it. Have they taken it out of the Walmart stores?
Brittney V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How does this leave your hair feeling after you blow dry? I dye my hair blonde and don't like products that leave the hair feeling too oily.
Amanda  M.
GAINESVILLE, GA
I am unable to find this. can anyone tell me where to buy?