BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

This Shampoo Is Clinically Proven To Help Restore Scalp's Natural Moisture Balance.* It Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful From Root To Tip. It's Proven Color-Safe And Provides Advanced Protection From Damage.** Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamins B5, C And E; Glycerin; Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond And Coconut Oils); Stearic Acid; Lysine And Aloe Vera. *When Using Shampoo And Conditioner. **Refers To (Visible) Signs Of Damage. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Love this brand of shampoo i had a high value coupon for this so i purchased a lot and im glad i did its a really good shampoo and smells great !" in 5 reviews
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been having alot of flakes this winter and was so embarrassed about the amount of dandruff I was having.  I had tried tea tree oil which seemed to help alot but saw that this was targeted for scalp treatment so I bought it and gave it a shot.  After using the entire bottle I'd say my review is pretty pleasant:  This particular bottle is a 12.9 fl oz which is around $4.99 depending on what store you purchase from.  The smell is fantastic; very clean, not overpowering, and my hair smelled great after washing it.  I typically wash my hair three times a week (after I work out) and utilize dry shampoo the rest of the week.  Now, you may think this is disgusting but as a wavy/curly textured girl, overwashing causes so much dryness to my ends and gives me zero volume and hair manageability.  I know, how the heck does dry hair work so well??  I don't know, but the dirtier, the easier it is for me to style it!  Anyways, as I said, this shampoo claims "restore scalp's natural moisture balance" so I was super excited to test that claim.  After having used this for about a month and a half, three times a week, I can definitely say that this claim is true.  My scalp felt less dry, didn't flake, and my hair overall was super shiny, and easy to manage.  I only use heat on my hair once a month, and since we are getting into the summer months I NEVER use heat as it frizzes anyways.  Having used this shampoo for the time I did, I was very pleased.  My hair was soft, shiny, and most of all, my scalp felt comfortable, and I wasn't dealing with dandruff!  Right on Clear!
Jennyfer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this shampoo 5 stars because it really transformed my hair. Before, I felt my hair was dry and dull and would break easily. After using this shampoo for about a year, my hair is now soft, shinny and the elasticity is back. I also get a lot of compliments on the way my hair smell. I really think you should try it
Leslie S.
Spring Hill, TN
Love Clear! I had some oilly issues that I couldn't get to go away. Trying to get it to go away was only causing dryness, it was a horrible cycle. From day one I could notice the difference in Clear! Made my hair so much healthier and clean. Soft. I occasionally buy something else with a coupon and always regret it! I have never loved a shampoo until now!
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the scent of this shampoo. It made my hair feel incredibly clean and soft. It lathered really well and left a very good scent in your hair. I don't have color treated hair but I have thick hair that gets damaged easily.
Emily B.
My favorite shampoo! I have been using it consistently for the past two years and do not want to change! It creates great suds and the scent is long lasting. I often have people comment on what shampoo I use because they can smell the scent throughout the day.
Anna P.
Eastvale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best shampoo if your scalp gets flaky or dry. I use the conditioner as well and my hair feels and smells great! It's affordable and comes in a small size and large size with a pump. The bigger bottle runs about $6-7. It lasts me about a 1-2 months and I have hair that reaches to my lower back.
Christine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo, it took me a while to figure out what works best for my hair. Works well with dry hair, gives it that soft and healthy glow. It lather's perfectly and I would definitely buy it again.
Kari W.
Cobleskill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and the matching conditioner are great. You definitely need to alternate though as it can really build up in your hair. Smells so good too!
Amber H.
Hayward, WI
Kept my hair feeling strong and soft. Clear is my number one go to brand for drug store shampoo!
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I bought this because I have color treated hair. I remember seeing a commercial for it and decided to give it a shot. I actually really like it, and hope it yields good results on my hair. It smells good, has a lot of vitamins and nutrients and is color safe.
Monica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really damage hair would this product make my hair soft and shine?
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long have you guys been using this product? What's your favorite aspect of it?
Emily B.
This is my favorite shampoo, however it's getting harder and harder for me to find it. Have they taken it out of the Walmart stores?
Brittney V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How does this leave your hair feeling after you blow dry? I dye my hair blonde and don't like products that leave the hair feeling too oily.
Amanda  M.
GAINESVILLE, GA
I am unable to find this. can anyone tell me where to buy?