Clear Damage & Color Repair Nourishing Daily Conditioner uploaded by brittany w.Clear Damage & Color Repair Nourishing Daily Conditioner uploaded by Abi K.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

This&Nbsp;Conditioner Is Clinically Proven To Help Restore Scalp's Natural Moisture Balance.* It Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful From Root To Tip. It's Proven Color-Safe And Provides Advanced Protection From Damage.** Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamins B5, C And E; Glycerin; Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond And Coconut Oils);&Nbsp;Lysine And Aloe Vera. *When Using Shampoo And Conditioner. **Refers To (Visible) Signs Of Damage. Made In Usa see more...

• Is this conditioner any better than Pantene? 4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "My hair felt great after washing it but it would constantly come out in the shower after washes and more than usual when I combed or brushed it." in 2 reviews
  • "I only apply it to my scalp and opt for a deep conditioner for my ends and the combinations has worked wonders!" in 1 review
  • "I originally liked this product when I started using it, however it left my hair with a weird residue." in 1 review
  • "Helped my itchy scalp, but made my hair very dry." in 1 review
  • "I have salon coloured hair (blonde), that I expensively have maintained for a few years now, and since coming across this conditioner, I have actually noticed less hair loss after rinsing." in 1 review
Carmen P.
Waco
This stuff is amazing. It makes my hair so soft and protects it from my flat ironing i do everyday. I bought the largest bottle and it cost me $7.00 at walmart but works just as well as the high end products do. Its a must try.
Courtney M.
This conditioner smells so incredible. I really enjoyed the way this product made my hair feel post wash. This is specifically created for colored hair (which i don't have anymore) but I really did like it. I would consider buying this system.
Andrea B.
Jackson, KY
Favorite conditioner by far...doesn't leave hair limp and weighed down!! A must try!! Best for oily scalp and overworked hair!! Targets hair that has been damaged by products and styling
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Wasn't the biggest fan of this conditioner . Made my scalp really dry wasn't to expensive got mine at CVS for about 5$ I honestly don't see myself getting this product anymore . My mom absolutely loves it though it's all she buys for her self .
Megan Y.
Nashville, TN
I have ultra long, thick straight hair that has never been chemically processed. I was skeptical about applying a conditioner to my scalp with fears that it would make my hair dull and greasy. I now rave about this product to everyone! I have never had scalp issues but i was drawn in by the recent claims that "healthy hair starts at the roots". This product has made my hair so much more healthy! I only apply it to my scalp and opt for a deep conditioner for my ends and the combinations has worked wonders! i also use the shampoo with this.
Brianna T.
Redlands , CA
This product made my hair fall out! I tried the different ones for volume, dry hair, etc. My hair felt great after washing it but it would constantly come out in the shower after washes and more than usual when I combed or brushed it. I really wanted to like this product. The customer service side of the company is a joke in itself. I have yet to recommend this to anyone.
Patrick A.
I really love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling nice and so smooth. It's lovely. I LOVE to use it to dilute vegetable base semi-permanent hair dyes (I color my hair a good bit) since it not only conditions your hair as the color processes, but it also dilutes the color without discoloring it even with having a slight tint to it. I recommend it.
Anna P.
Eastvale, CA
This is my go to for shampoo and conditioner! Since I was young I was using head and shoulders and my scalp was still dry. I switched to Clear when it came out a couple years ago and my hair has never been better! My scalp is clean and moisturized and there is no greasy residue. I rub the conditioner right on my scalp like the bottle says and it works!
Kristen K.
I originally liked this, especially for the price. Ranges from $3-5 bucks. But there are glitters in the shampoo that I didn't realize were there. I didn't realize why my eyes had become irritated, but it was definitely the glitter.

If that doesn't bother you, pick up this conditioner (& shampoo). My hair felt soft after using it, but not my favorite shampoo. Creamy, with a good lather. Nothing to special, but good for the price. Also, smells good.
Randi P.
My curly, thick, colored hair is hard to tame but this condition is amazing! I first tried it for it was on sale but it's now my go to. It leaves my hair so soft and protects and nourishes my color treated hair! Seriously the color doesn't fade as fast. I've tried everything on the market, but this goes above and beyond!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Is this conditioner any better than Pantene?