BY CLEAR CONSCIENCE

For Use With Soft Contact Lenses For Cleaning, Rinsing, Disinfecting, Removing Protein, and Storing Sterilized by Filtration Cholrhexidine-free Thimerosal-free Cruelty-free Clean Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution, a lens care product that cleans, rinses, and disinfects. Clean Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution is a safe and effective solution for soft contact lenses. A sterile, isotonic solution that contains poloxamer, sodium phosphate buffer, sodium chloride, and disodium edetate; preserved with polyhexanide 0.0001% Contains no chlorhexidine or thimerosal. Against Animal Testing Manufactured in the UK 10% of all proceeds donated to animal welfare organizations see more...

Sarah S.
This was a little rough to use at first, but once I got used to it, it is awesome. I have no problems with my contacts during the day and I love that this is Leaping Bunny certified and some of the proceeds go to animal welfare organizations. I also don't think it's too expensive for what you get.
Jeanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is pretty standard contact solution, cleans my contacts pretty well. I mostly just like that this solution is cruelty-free.
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this available anywhere in Canada?

CVS

CVS was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.