BY CLR CFF #61 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

CLEAR COFFEE is the first colorless coffee drink inthe World. This refreshing beverage is made from high quality Arabica coffee beans and pure water. It is produced by methods which have never been used before. Due to this combination of technology and high quality ingredients a drink has been developed which is unique in taste and flavour. Our product does not contain preservatives, artificial flavours, stabilizers, sugar or any other sweeteners. If you are looking for a refreshing coffee but you want to keep your smile white, then Clear Coffee is perfect for you!

Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
My sister lives overseas and drinks this. She says it tastes slightly watered down but generally it tastes good and has a high caffeine content. I will be buying to try for myself when it comes here but until then, 4 stars based on my sisters review.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I've tried this a friend of mine went overseas and bought some back and it tastes very good! It kind of tasted like iced coffee after the ice melts a bit, but overall very good! Definitely excited for this to come to the US I think it will be super popular once it does!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
This stuff is very interesting, I really like the idea and it does taste good but not very rich, kind of like weak or watered down coffee. That being said it's a great choice for when I'm not feeling the intensity of a regular coffee. It's easier on the gut and tummy.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I havent had this, i just ordered from Amazon and i will update this once I receive it! Everyone has done great reviews and say it tastes amazing! I am really looking forward to trying it and if all goes well I will buy more!
Bree N.
Omg I'm so ready to try. When does this come out? And where can I purchase it. I'm so ready for this ..me And my hubby want to try it.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
This is totally amazing! Always affordable, and never disappointed! Recommend anyone to try it once! :)
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Esse produto é muito bom
Maravilhoso
Gosto muito
E e muito gostoso
Recomendo pra geral
Delicioso
Nat D.
Where can this be purchased?
Angie J.
Murrieta, CA
Where can this be bought in the US?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
So do u drink it cold? Room temp? Definitely doesn't look like you drink it hot. Very interesting... Curious if it taste like coffee?!
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Does Clear Coffee taste different from regular coffee?
Sierra S.
Indiana, PA
Where can I find this at?