Clear Choice Golden Peach Sparkling Water - 12 Pack uploaded by DAWN M.

BY CLEAR CHOICE

Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
Taste like your drinking water with fresh peaches in it. Not overly sweet, and nice that it is carbonated. Plus the value price is perfect. Would definitely recommend and purchase again
Jesusita L.
Really good! My favorite flavor is peach and this is perfect. They're cheap, have a lot in the bottle and are 0 calories! I don't know how they could get better.
DAWN M.
I absolutely love this sparkling water. It makes me feel as if I'm indulging in soda while staying within my calorie goal. so good and affordable to boot!
Renè J.
If you hate drinking water but love drinking soda then you would love these this is still water but they take they have the flavor and taste like soda.
Linda B.
Taste great and refreshing clean taste. When water is boring try this. Comes in different flavors, gives you a little boost also.
Madonna L.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this brand not to sweet not to plain. I buy it all the time. I love love it.
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
All I havto say is yummy I love these sparkling flavor waters they are so good