Value Pack 2 x 12 fl oz. bottles. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning. Disinfecting. Removing Protein. Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort. For all soft and RGP lenses. Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Includes 1 Free Lens Case with Neutralizing Disc.

Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same price?
Start your review of Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution!
Mount Morris, MI
Nothing cleans my contact lenses like this does! The hydrogen peroxide seems to help get any residue or fogginess right off my contacts. It makes a huge difference in the length of use I’m able to get out of them too! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a better solution!
I had allergic reactions to other solutions and I’ve had no issues with this brand. I would like a travel size to come with the two pack but I wouldn’t switch brands if could help it! 10/10 would buy again
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Heather C.
I had so much protein build up on my contacts! My optometrist gave ne a sample of this and i felt like i put in a fresh pair everytime since! This product is a life saver if you get buildup on your contacts. I get the twin pack because it's cheaper to go that route! Get mine at Walmart for $15.96. I would say the only con is that with the twin pack they only supply you with one lens case insteas of two. I mean you are getting two bottles?!?! Shouldn't get two lens cases? Orher that totally recommend this product to anyone who want to get rid of that film on their contacts and feel like they got a fresh start every morning. 😀
Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Katherine S.
By using Clear Care, I am able to extend the life of my disposable contacts. Pros: removes deposits-including those from seasonal allergies- from my contacts easily. Can buy from Amazon for savings. Easy to use. Cons: can NOT use directly in eyes!!! Must wait a minimum of 6 hours before they’re safe to use. This means I also have to always keep some normal saline solution on hand. Also, means you have to replace the contact case more frequently. Overall a good product that I use nightly.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Brittany A.
I love the way the solution bubbles to clean my contacts, however sometimes it still leaves smudges on my contacts that I have to rub off with regulars solution. Also you must be really careful not to get this in your eye until it has sat for several hours and neutralized the peroxide, because it will burn if you put it directly in your eye. I buy it in bulk at Costco to save money.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
My eye doctor recommended this soultion. This stuff is amazing. It makes your contacts like you just opened them brand new. The solution fizzes off of the bacteria you can watch it happen. Best to do this at night because you have to wait before using the contacts again. It even comes with a special case so the solution works its best. I love waking up and having the feeling of opening brand new contacts and putting them. With out actually having to do so.
Alexandria , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only thing I use to clean my contacts. I use to use the disinfectant solution but it wasn't cleaning the contacts. I still had proteins from my eyes stuck to it so my doctor recommended this to me and I must say, #fresh eyes. Just make sure you wait 6-8hrs before you pop your contacts into your eyes after being in the solution.
Schwenksville, PA
I use this for my contacts, which last about 1 month at a time. I really think this solution cleans well and makes my contacts last a little bit longer than they normally would. The only downside is that you need to wait 6 hours before using your contacts once you put them in the solution, and you need avoid getting the solution directly in your eyes before it neutralizes. I have been using this for years now and I will continue to buy it!
Abington, PA
Purchased at: CVS
This contact solution works very well to clean my disposable contacts. You have to use the specific case they provide as it has a neutralizer for the hydrogen peroxide in the solution. It does occasionally leave smudges on my contacts so I have to have regular solution on hand as well to rub my contacts as this cannot go directly into your eyes, unless you want them to burn.
Bellefonte
This is some of the best contact solution I have ever used. Just be sure to use the case that comes with it and read the full instructions. Don’t make the mistake I did and not wait the full 6 hours before the solution neutralized. You’ll end up with burning and stinging eyes due to the hydrogen peroxide. But once neutralized the go in effortlessly and super comfortable.