Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Katherine S.Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Brittany A.Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Heather C.

BY CLEAR CARE #8 in Contact Lens Solution

Value Pack 2 x 12 fl oz. bottles. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning. Disinfecting. Removing Protein. Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort. For all soft and RGP lenses. Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Includes 1 Free Lens Case with Neutralizing Disc. see more...

• Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same p...3 Answers
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love the way the solution bubbles to clean my contacts, however sometimes it still leaves smudges on my contacts that I have to rub off with regulars solution. Also you must be really careful not to get this in your eye until it has sat for several hours and neutralized the peroxide, because it will burn if you put it directly in your eye. I buy it in bulk at Costco to save money.
Bonnie V.
I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for this contact solution. This solution has seriously changed my life. Before, I used to get a lot of eye infections/pink eye but when I switched over to this solution I never get them anymore. This really cleans your contacts!  But seriously, let them sit in their case only! This cannot be used with a regular contact case and these NEED to be neutralized before you insert it into your eye. Make sure all your house guests know that they need the case and do NOT put this solution directly in their eye. (Speaking from experience, lol).
Joanna S.
It’s is perfect for cleaning my hard lenses and it is very easy to use. It fizzes and you need to wait for 6 hours to neutralize the solution so it’s safe to wear again. Also never use this as rewetting solution it will sting your eyes.
Katherine S.
By using Clear Care, I am able to extend the life of my disposable contacts. Pros: removes deposits-including those from seasonal allergies- from my contacts easily. Can buy from Amazon for savings. Easy to use.

Cons: can NOT use directly in eyes!!! Must wait a minimum of 6 hours before they’re safe to use. This means I also have to always keep some normal saline solution on hand. Also, means you have to replace the contact case more frequently.

Overall a good product that I use nightly.
Sara D.
Plain City
Love this solution, it saves you from having to rub your lenses every night. It fizzes and thoroughly cleans your lenses so they are ready to wear the next day with no irritation!
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
I had so much protein build up on my contacts! My optometrist gave ne a sample of this and i felt like i put in a fresh pair everytime since! This product is a life saver if you get buildup on your contacts. I get the twin pack because it's cheaper to go that route! Get mine at Walmart for $15.96. I would say the only con is that with the twin pack they only supply you with one lens case insteas of two. I mean you are getting two bottles?!?! Shouldn't get two lens cases? Orher that totally recommend this product to anyone who want to get rid of that film on their contacts and feel like they got a fresh start every morning. 😀
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
This is the only thing I use to clean my contacts. I use to use the disinfectant solution but it wasn't cleaning the contacts. I still had proteins from my eyes stuck to it so my doctor recommended this to me and I must say, #fresh eyes. Just make sure you wait 6-8hrs before you pop your contacts into your eyes after being in the solution.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
This is great contact cleaner. They need to stay in the cleanser for about 8 hours or else they will burn when you put them in even after rinsing them. Made this mistake once.
Sarah E.
I used ReNu MultiPlus for a good ten years before having the Clear Care Triple Action recommended to me by my eye doctor. Clear Care is a LOT easier to use. Put your contacts in the case, squirt some of the solution on each side, then place the contact holder into the dish of solution - watch the bubbles fly! This has helped get rid of irritants on my contacts. The disadvantage I see is that you MUST leave it in the case for at least 6 hours. If you don't have six hours so that the solution neutralizes.
Lisa B.
Great product for contacts. By far the best i have used. I feel like the solution keeps the longevity of the lens better than other solutions. Great price as well.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same price?