Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Heather C.

BY CLEAR CARE #11 in Contact Lens Solution

Value Pack 2 x 12 fl oz. bottles. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning. Disinfecting. Removing Protein. Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort. For all soft and RGP lenses. Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Includes 1 Free Lens Case with Neutralizing Disc. see more...

• Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same price? 1 Answers
Bonnie V.
I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for this contact solution. This solution has seriously changed my life. Before, I used to get a lot of eye infections/pink eye but when I switched over to this solution I never get them anymore. This really cleans your contacts!  But seriously, let them sit in their case only! This cannot be used with a regular contact case and these NEED to be neutralized before you insert it into your eye. Make sure all your house guests know that they need the case and do NOT put this solution directly in their eye. (Speaking from experience, lol).
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had so much protein build up on my contacts! My optometrist gave ne a sample of this and i felt like i put in a fresh pair everytime since! This product is a life saver if you get buildup on your contacts. I get the twin pack because it's cheaper to go that route! Get mine at Walmart for $15.96. I would say the only con is that with the twin pack they only supply you with one lens case insteas of two. I mean you are getting two bottles?!?! Shouldn't get two lens cases? Orher that totally recommend this product to anyone who want to get rid of that film on their contacts and feel like they got a fresh start every morning. 😀
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only thing I use to clean my contacts. I use to use the disinfectant solution but it wasn't cleaning the contacts. I still had proteins from my eyes stuck to it so my doctor recommended this to me and I must say, #fresh eyes. Just make sure you wait 6-8hrs before you pop your contacts into your eyes after being in the solution.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best bang for your buck and completely cleans and disinfects your contacts lenses. Be sure to you every day to thoroughly clean your lenses and make sure it sits for a full 8 hours or it will burn your eyes. They also have great travel size for those over night or plane trips.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
This is great contact cleaner. They need to stay in the cleanser for about 8 hours or else they will burn when you put them in even after rinsing them. Made this mistake once.
Sarah E.
I used ReNu MultiPlus for a good ten years before having the Clear Care Triple Action recommended to me by my eye doctor. Clear Care is a LOT easier to use. Put your contacts in the case, squirt some of the solution on each side, then place the contact holder into the dish of solution - watch the bubbles fly! This has helped get rid of irritants on my contacts. The disadvantage I see is that you MUST leave it in the case for at least 6 hours. If you don't have six hours so that the solution neutralizes.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
The normal one bottle package is about 12-13$, the double pack is about 20-21 you save about a few dollars but its totally worth it. Of course you can't just use any contact case with this liquid BUT it doesn't matter becaause your contacts are throughly clean that you can't mess it up. Completely recommend its a bit pricey but totally worth it .
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product. I always buy this in bulk at Cosco or at target with coupons. My only complaint about this is how it is more expensive than other contact solutions. I have sensitive eyes so I only use this a couple of times a week but it's great at cleaning my contacts thoroughly.
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
I have been wearing contacts for years and my doctor just recently introduced me to peroxide care for my lenses. I use this solution once or twice a week. Just soak my lenses overnight. I have noticed a huge difference in the clarity of my lenses - especially after a few weeks of wearing them every day.
Jessica M.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I highly recommend this solution for any contact lens wearer with intense allergies. It helps to remove all dirt, dust and allergens from the contacts as they clean at night. I have found that by using this solution my allergy irritation has decreased and the life of my contacts has increased.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same price?