Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Heather C.

BY CLEAR CARE

Value Pack 2 x 12 fl oz. bottles. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning. Disinfecting. Removing Protein. Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort. For all soft and RGP lenses. Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Includes 1 Free Lens Case with Neutralizing Disc. see more...

• Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same price? 1 Answers
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a great product. I always buy this in bulk at Cosco or at target with coupons. My only complaint about this is how it is more expensive than other contact solutions. I have sensitive eyes so I only use this a couple of times a week but it's great at cleaning my contacts thoroughly.
Joelle Q.
NASHVILLE, TN
Best bang for your buck and completely cleans and disinfects your contacts lenses. Be sure to you every day to thoroughly clean your lenses and make sure it sits for a full 8 hours or it will burn your eyes. They also have great travel size for those over night or plane trips.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
This is great contact cleaner. They need to stay in the cleanser for about 8 hours or else they will burn when you put them in even after rinsing them. Made this mistake once.
Sarah E.
I used ReNu MultiPlus for a good ten years before having the Clear Care Triple Action recommended to me by my eye doctor. Clear Care is a LOT easier to use. Put your contacts in the case, squirt some of the solution on each side, then place the contact holder into the dish of solution - watch the bubbles fly! This has helped get rid of irritants on my contacts. The disadvantage I see is that you MUST leave it in the case for at least 6 hours. If you don't have six hours so that the solution neutralizes.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
The normal one bottle package is about 12-13$, the double pack is about 20-21 you save about a few dollars but its totally worth it. Of course you can't just use any contact case with this liquid BUT it doesn't matter becaause your contacts are throughly clean that you can't mess it up. Completely recommend its a bit pricey but totally worth it .
Bethany R.
Best contact solution out there. When it bubbles it helps reinsure that my contacts are getting cleaned. Always feel good when I put them in my eyes. Do have to wait 6 hours minimum though before you can put your contacts in.
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
I have been wearing contacts for years and my doctor just recently introduced me to peroxide care for my lenses. I use this solution once or twice a week. Just soak my lenses overnight. I have noticed a huge difference in the clarity of my lenses - especially after a few weeks of wearing them every day.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
My eyes get dry and this solution really helps properly clean my contacts overnight. When I use regular solution compared to this one I can tell a difference. I have been using it for years.
Chelsea s.
This is by far the best contact solution I have ever used. Even though it takes six hours to clean, my contacts feel brand new every single day and I can wear them longer than if I used regular saline.
Tiffany R.
White House, TN
Product is amazing. My eyes are very sensitive and this solution is better than any I've tried in the past. Soaks 6 hours while you sleep. Love it!
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same price?