Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Heather C.Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Katherine S.Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Brittany A.

BY CLEAR CARE #8 in Contact Lens Solution

Value Pack 2 x 12 fl oz. bottles. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning. Disinfecting. Removing Protein. Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort. For all soft and RGP lenses. Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Includes 1 Free Lens Case with Neutralizing Disc. see more...

• Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same p...3 Answers
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way the solution bubbles to clean my contacts, however sometimes it still leaves smudges on my contacts that I have to rub off with regulars solution. Also you must be really careful not to get this in your eye until it has sat for several hours and neutralized the peroxide, because it will burn if you put it directly in your eye. I buy it in bulk at Costco to save money.
Hope E.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
My eye doctor recommended this soultion. This stuff is amazing. It makes your contacts like you just opened them brand new. The solution fizzes off of the bacteria you can watch it happen. Best to do this at night because you have to wait before using the contacts again. It even comes with a special case so the solution works its best. I love waking up and having the feeling of opening brand new contacts and putting them. With out actually having to do so.
Bonnie V.
I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for this contact solution. This solution has seriously changed my life. Before, I used to get a lot of eye infections/pink eye but when I switched over to this solution I never get them anymore. This really cleans your contacts!  But seriously, let them sit in their case only! This cannot be used with a regular contact case and these NEED to be neutralized before you insert it into your eye. Make sure all your house guests know that they need the case and do NOT put this solution directly in their eye. (Speaking from experience, lol).
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Heck to the No! I am one of the idiots that didn't wait the full period of time and put the contacts in my eye. I needed solution, this was my only choice, didnt pay attention or think I needed to read the directions and BAM I thought I was about to lose my eyesight. It was so scary and painful and so embarrassing just thinking about it. I see that it is a good product, but the fact that I don't really get a full 6 hours of sleep just scares me thinking about this accident happening again! Lesson learned for sure.
Joanna S.
It’s is perfect for cleaning my hard lenses and it is very easy to use. It fizzes and you need to wait for 6 hours to neutralize the solution so it’s safe to wear again. Also never use this as rewetting solution it will sting your eyes.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
Purchased at: Walgreens
Last summer, I had extreme discomfort with my contacts and my eye doctor told me I had GPC, which is bumps on the inside of eyelid. I couldn’t wear glasses for three months. My eye doctor suggested the regular clear care for me and it works great and I haven’t had a problem with my eyes since! I upgraded to the triple action cleaning just for even better results. I have not been disappointed. This thoroughly cleans my contacts. It doesn’t dry them out or anything.
Katherine S.
By using Clear Care, I am able to extend the life of my disposable contacts. Pros: removes deposits-including those from seasonal allergies- from my contacts easily. Can buy from Amazon for savings. Easy to use.

Cons: can NOT use directly in eyes!!! Must wait a minimum of 6 hours before they’re safe to use. This means I also have to always keep some normal saline solution on hand. Also, means you have to replace the contact case more frequently.

Overall a good product that I use nightly.
Kristin D.
Schwenksville, PA
I use this for my contacts, which last about 1 month at a time. I really think this solution cleans well and makes my contacts last a little bit longer than they normally would. The only downside is that you need to wait 6 hours before using your contacts once you put them in the solution, and you need avoid getting the solution directly in your eyes before it neutralizes. I have been using this for years now and I will continue to buy it!
Sara D.
Plain City, OH
Love this solution, it saves you from having to rub your lenses every night. It fizzes and thoroughly cleans your lenses so they are ready to wear the next day with no irritation!
Sarah T.
Purchased at: Target
Best contact solution out there! With other contact solutions I have tried I have never felt like my contacts where ever completely clean. This product does the job greatly and I highly recommend!
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same price?

Target