Clear Care Plus HydraGlyde Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution, 2 pk, 24 fl oz uploaded by Cassandra S.Clear Care Plus HydraGlyde Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution, 2 pk, 24 fl oz uploaded by Deborah A.Clear Care Plus HydraGlyde Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution, 2 pk, 24 fl oz uploaded by Liana N.

BY CLEAR CARE

Twin Pack 2 x 12 ox i For Use with all Soft and RGP Lenses 3% Hydrogen Peroxide With HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix Ideal for Silicone Hydrogel Lenses Long-Lasting Moisture for Soft Lenses Triple Action Cleaning Preservative Free Sterile Free Lens Case Included Fresh Lens Feeling for Soft Lenses Clear Care* Plus is a convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system with exclusive moisture technology for soft contact lenses. Clear Care* Plus provides simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal and disinfection of all types of contact lenses, including soft, silicone hydrogel, and rigid gas permeable lenses. Our patened Triple Action Cleaning formula deeply cleans and kills bacteria while carrying away dirt and debris by attaching to deposits and lifting them away. The exclusive HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix is primarily designed for weeting and lubricating silicone hydr see more...

Kristin A.
Union, NJ
While I appreciate the bulk packaging, this product was HORRIBLE for me. I've been using the original Clear Care contact solution for over 15 years now, so I decided to try this newer version with 'hydraglyde'. It seemed to clean my contacts just the same, and my eyes didn't feel any different after the first use... Then all of a sudden it hit me and I thought I was losing my vision. My eyes became blurry and clouded, and I thought there was a haze in the room. I quickly realized it was the hydraglyde; whatever it is should not be put on the eyes! I had to take my lenses out and rinse with regular saline solution because I was getting a massive headache from the blur. Please discontinue or recall this product - it can be unsafe!
Cassandra S.
I use monthly disposable contacts and have recently stumbled upon this product and it’s wonderful. Not only do I wear my contacts but I wear makeup daily too so I use it once a week and it always makes my contacts feel like I’m opening a new pair. I suggest picking a day you don’t plan on wearing them as they do need to sit in the solution for 6 hours and make sure your rinse them well with your contact solution as there is hydrogen peroxide in the solution. I will definitely be repurchasing the solution and will recommend to anyone that wears contacts daily to get the starter kit.
Elle B.
When I feel like my contacts need to actually be cleaned well, I will go for this product. I feel like it cleans my contacts well while I am asleep. I have never had any issues with it drying my eyes out or anything. I recommend this and repurchase it every time I run out. I love that it comes with a container, too!
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
This is the only stuff I trust for my contacts. I love the way the contacts are sterilized and cleaned thoroughly. I feel safe after cleaning my contacts with this. I've used contacts for 10 years and my doctor told me to use this stuff and I've never had a problem with my eyes.
Liana N.
I really dislike this product. It does a good job of cleaning my lenses, but that's about it. It is horrible as a saline solution. It says it takes 6 hours to neutralize but really it takes over 8. My eyes fe extremely dry the whole day i' wear my contacts using this and i' had to throw out NEW contacts one time because my eyes were in so much pain from being dry after only about 4 hours wearing them. Very disappointed for the price
Jacqueline Z.
Geneseo, NY
Two pack is definitely the more economical decision, because you're always going to need more contact solution eventually. I go through about one bottle per month, as I am a daily contact wear-er. These work perfectly with regular contacts as well as RGP lens contacts. They keep your contacts clean and ready to wear, with not hassle of having to rub them in solution or anything.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Nightly ritual that has really helped me extend the life of my contacts while also ensuring every morning they go in effortlessly. I do caution that you make sure you do not try to apply contacts until allotted disinfecting time (6hrs) has been completely as your eyes will burn!
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I always buy the two pack because it's cheaper than buying one. Besides if you use contacts mostly likely you'll have to buy another one. I like this product because I feel like this liquid cleans my contacts more than the other ones.
The only warning you have to know about this product is you must let you're contact sit in the liquid for at least 6 hours before you apply. Also do not apply liquid in you're eyes directly because the solution will burn.
Andres R.
Austin, TX
I use to have a ton of contact lens problems before I started using this product. It does an amazing job in cleaning the contacts, keeping them in great condition and also makes them much more comfortable to put on.

PLEASE make sure you give it AT LEAST 6 hours when using this product otherwise you may cause yourself pain and your contact lenses will not be completely cleaned. Also, do not use it to re-wet your contacts, it is strictly for cleaning!