Clear Care Plus HydraGlyde Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution, 12 oz uploaded by Diana T.Clear Care Plus HydraGlyde Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution, 12 oz uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY CLEAR CARE

For Use with all Soft and RGP Lenses 3% Hydrogen Peroxide With HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix Ideal for Silicone Hydrogel Lenses Long-Lasting Moisture for Soft Lenses Triple Action Cleaning Preservative Free Sterile Free Lens Case Included Fresh Lens Feeling for Soft Lenses Clear Care* Plus is a convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system with exclusive moisture technology for soft contact lenses. Clear Care* Plus provides simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal and disinfection of all types of contact lenses, including soft, silicone hydrogel, and rigid gas permeable lenses. Our patened Triple Action Cleaning formula deeply cleans and kills bacteria while carrying away dirt and debris by attaching to deposits and lifting them away. The exclusive HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix is primarily designed for weeting and lubricating silicone hydrogel lenses. It surround see more...

• Does this dry your eyes are actually provide moisture?1 Answers
  • I'm just wondering how well this product works for 30 day approve...1 Answers
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
This is the best for anyone who wears contacts daily. It makes them feel like new. It removes all the bacteria overnight (takes 6 hours before safe to wear). I love seeing the bubbles in the custom cleaning tube. It's pricey but I get mine in bulk at Costco to save money.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love this stuff! I’ve worn contacts for almost 20 years and this is a must have! I use this twice a week to really help clean my contacts and get the gunk off, and they always feel so much better after being in this solution!
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
I have tried the original clear care and it was ok but this one is awesome. I can't use many solutions because i'm allergic to the preservatives which this doesn't have. Cleans my contacts while i sleep and no need to rub them. They also make my contacts more comfortable. After 6 hours the peroxide neutralizes into a saline solution which is when you can safely wear your contacts again. The price is about average but you can always find a coupon on the clear care site or find it on sale. Highly recommend!
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I was recommended this by my best friend and boy was she right! This is my FAVORITE contact lens solution. It makes your contacts feel like they're new again. My contacts are meant to be changed out every 2 months and before using this solution my eyes would get super irritated by the end of the first month of wearing my lenses. This solution makes my contacts feel fresh and it doesn't irritate my eyes in the slightest.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I highly recommend this product! It works so well won your contacts. My husband uses this and he loves it so much. It keeps your contact lenses soft and moisturized all day long. It has no preservatives In it and cleans them off better than any other brand. It works on all types of lenses and does not burn the eye. Makes it feel like your wearing brand new contact lenses every day!
Stephanie Z.
Auburn, PA
I could never wear contacts until my doctor recommended this and my contacts feel so much better. I was so surprised how effective it is and I am so happy with my contacts now. After 3 years of trying so many different contacts I have definitely wear my contacts now. They feel like brand new contacts everyday. And it comes with everything included.
Leanna R.
I wear contacts just about everyday and this is a life changer! Every time my contacts start feeling a little aggravating I take them out and put them in this solution and the next morning they're good as new! I recommend this to anyone who wears their contacts for extended time frames.
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
Best contact solution ever. Its amazing how little the brands have changed over the years til now. I love being able to see it bubble. To be able to see my contacts getting clean is amazing. It reminds me of a dish washer but an contact washer!
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS and it will be a life changer. I bought this just to try something different. My contacts were definitely clear, cleaner and more comfortable than with other solutions.
Gabriela O.
This works amazing on my contacts .. my favorite part is the bubbles it makes when I place them in with the solution lets me Know it's cleaning it for the next time I use it
Stephanie W.
I'm just wondering how well this product works for 30 day approved lenses?? I wear the air optics night and day contacts and I try to keep them clean so that I can make them last longer. Would this be or is this a good product for this type of contact lens?
Sarah I.
Does this dry your eyes are actually provide moisture?