BY CLEAR CARE #4 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
This is by far the best contact solution on the market. I’ve been wearing contacts for over a decade and no solution has cleaned my contacts so well. I’ve never had an infection after using this solution. With the normal multi-purpose solution, of was so easy to get the solution dirty and be lazy about changing the solution every night. Clear Care forces you to change it every day so it can deep clean your contacts. Make sure you ALWAYS use the contact case they give you though or the solution will never neutralize and you’re just putting peroxide in your eye then. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jaimy B.
My optometrist gave me a sample size of Clear Care about 5 years ago when I went in for my annual eye exam. I LOVE IT! It cleans my contacts completely and increases the life of the contact - I have monthly contacts, but using Clear Care makes my contacts last for two months. Ever since I started using this solution, I don’t get that many eye infections, my eyes no longer get dry, and keeps my contacts feeling fresh.
Just keep in mind that it does have specific directions that you HAVE to follow, otherwise, it’ll make your eyes red, sting, and water because it’s potent.
Melissa L.
Harbeson, DE
My favorite. It cleans my contacts so well. I hate how long it takes to neutralize because I have to plan ahead. That's only because I have a bad habit of leaving my contacts in when I sleep.
Menna M.
It is very nice and I want to try this product to give my opinion of this product because I hear it is very beautiful
Amy R.
Washington DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Clear Care for years now, ever since recommended by my eye doctor. You get a much deeper clean than with a simple rinse-and-store option. I also really appreciate that they include a storage/cleansing cup with each bottle.
Deanna H.
Courtenay, BC
This is the best contact lens solution.  I only recently started wearing contacts and my optometrist had given me a multi purpose solution, but I found my lenses were not lasting as long as they were supposed to.  I started using this and immediately noticed a difference with how clean my lenses felt when I put them in my eyes in the morning.  Now my lenses last the full 2 weeks between changes.  I still keep a bottle of multi-purpose on hand for when I need to do a quick rinse.  But this will remain my over night cleaner.
Neeti V.
The best contact solution on the market. It has no preservatives so it doesn't dry out your eyes or cause any eye irritation. It feels like brand new contacts every time.
Brittany O.
Fraser, MI
This solution keeps my eyes clear, lenses clean and keeps me from any eye issues that I had in the past. #thebest
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think almost every contact lens wearer can attest to the "close to the end of the month" gritty feeling contacts can get, which is just so uncomfortable and annoying. This was recommended to me by my eye doctor to help get rid of that issue. The combination of the specific solution and specialized container gets rid of all the grit and gunk build up on your contacts that regular solution just doesn't get.

As a side note, this solution takes at least 6 hours to work. The ingredients in the solution can really burn your eyes if you don't let them do their thing for that time frame. So I would recommend using this solution overnight when you know you won't need your contacts for a bit.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
9 hours later and my eye is still burning!!!!! I grabbed this when I was in a hurry and had no clue it was a different type of solution. (Because who reads the box of contract solution right) WRONG!!!! Put the solution in my "regular" contact case and this morning put it in my eye and bam acid burn like crazy!!! After screaming in pain till I finally got it out of my eye i looked at the "BACK OF THE BOX" and that isvwhere the warning labeled is!!! THE BACK OF THE BOX?! REALLY????
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.

back