BY CLEAR CARE #6 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

• Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clea... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into u...2 Answers
  • I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one wo...1 Answers
J H.
Gallup, NM
I wear soft contact lens wearer who has allergies and loves makeup! Allergies mean that my contacts must be clean or they will feel very gritty in your eyes. Also, makeup can irritate your eyes and cause fallout in your contacts. I started using this about six years ago on the recommendation of my eye doctor. Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Each package comes with a specialized container that allows your contacts to be thoroughly cleaned. The solution is never to be placed directly into the eyes and the solution must be left for multiple hours before contacts can be worn. I would recommend this for any contact lens wearer.
Amanda W.
This is the only cleaner I will use for my contacts!
Is it more expensive than other brands?    Yes it is.
Is it worth it?    Yes it is!
It uses hydrogen peroxide to deep clean your contacts. Then you must wait at least 6 hours to put in your eye.
I got a really bad eye infection from using store brand that was not deep cleaning my contacts. Thankful my eye dr recommended this for me to try.

Adriana S.
This is the best contact solution ever.!! I have very sensitive eyes and with any other solution usually my eyes would get red and irritated. This one is very gentle and it cleans them so well. It's like putting a fresh pair of contacts every time. 😄😄😄😄😄
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this solution. It really gets my contacts clean. Before I would notice white spots (protein buildup) on my contacts after wearing them a few weeks but my solution wouldn't get it off so I switched to this. This keeps my contacts clean and makes them last longer.
Emily C.
Dunmore, PA
Great for a deep clean. I have monthly lenses and don't always wear them during a week. This cleans the lenses and actually has helped me wear them longer throughout the day. Watching the bubbles in the container helps assure me it's doing it's job which is an added bonus
MaKenna E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff has changed the way I view contacts. I used to have horribly dry eyes after only a few hours of contact use but after using this overnight I feel as though I can where there for about 10-12 hours. It's super simple to use but you have to be careful not to actually get the solution in your eyes before it has been set over night.
Emma M.
Montgomery, AL
The only contact solution I will use! My eyes are sensitive and would get irritated super easy with regular solution but this stuff cleans them so well and is about as easy to use. The only thing is that you have to keep it in for six hours and I believe it is a little pricier than regular solution. You don't have to use it every night, once or twice a week would even be helpful for cleaning!
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So glad my eye doctor recommended this to me! My mom let me try a sample and I asked my eye doctor about using this product he said it was defiantly the best way to effectively clean contact lenses! It's hassle free leave in the solution over night for a least 6 hours and the gadget included in the box of the solution does all the work for you! I like get the double pack at sams club for about $20 of the big bottle plus a travel size one as well!
Lauren P.
Huntsville
Great contact cleanser. I started having issues with infections and eye aggravation caused by allergies and build up on my lenses. Swapped to clear care and haven't had a problem since.
Alysha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this product for years now, and I love it because I think it cleans my contacts well. However, there is a big downside; the amount of time you have to wait, before you can put your contacts into your eyes after using the solution, is a minimum of 6 hours.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.