BY CLEAR CARE #6 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Linda N.
Wichita, KS
This is a good product for contact users. you can actually see it working. feels like a brand new pair each time. only thing is that you have to soak it for at least 6-8hours before using those contacts.
Neeti V.
The best contact solution on the market. It has no preservatives so it doesn't dry out your eyes or cause any eye irritation. It feels like brand new contacts every time.
Jvanna H.
Gallup, NM
I wear soft contact lens wearer who has allergies and loves makeup! Allergies mean that my contacts must be clean or they will feel very gritty in your eyes. Also, makeup can irritate your eyes and cause fallout in your contacts. I started using this about six years ago on the recommendation of my eye doctor. Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Each package comes with a specialized container that allows your contacts to be thoroughly cleaned. The solution is never to be placed directly into the eyes and the solution must be left for multiple hours before contacts can be worn. I would recommend this for any contact lens wearer.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
9 hours later and my eye is still burning!!!!! I grabbed this when I was in a hurry and had no clue it was a different type of solution. (Because who reads the box of contract solution right) WRONG!!!! Put the solution in my "regular" contact case and this morning put it in my eye and bam acid burn like crazy!!! After screaming in pain till I finally got it out of my eye i looked at the "BACK OF THE BOX" and that isvwhere the warning labeled is!!! THE BACK OF THE BOX?! REALLY????
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
OMG what a horrible experience I had with this. I used this for a while and thought my contacts were getting clean. First, they make you use a certain container for this- well, it kept ripping all my contacts. Then, I decided to use the solution in a different container that didn't allow the bubbles to happen- it was like putting straight up alcohol in my eye when I tried to put my contacts in! OUCHHHH!
Amanda W.
This is the only cleaner I will use for my contacts!
Is it more expensive than other brands?    Yes it is.
Is it worth it?    Yes it is!
It uses hydrogen peroxide to deep clean your contacts. Then you must wait at least 6 hours to put in your eye.
I got a really bad eye infection from using store brand that was not deep cleaning my contacts. Thankful my eye dr recommended this for me to try.

Adriana S.
This is the best contact solution ever.!! I have very sensitive eyes and with any other solution usually my eyes would get red and irritated. This one is very gentle and it cleans them so well. It's like putting a fresh pair of contacts every time. 😄😄😄😄😄
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this solution. It really gets my contacts clean. Before I would notice white spots (protein buildup) on my contacts after wearing them a few weeks but my solution wouldn't get it off so I switched to this. This keeps my contacts clean and makes them last longer.
Emily C.
Dunmore, PA
Great for a deep clean. I have monthly lenses and don't always wear them during a week. This cleans the lenses and actually has helped me wear them longer throughout the day. Watching the bubbles in the container helps assure me it's doing it's job which is an added bonus
MaKenna E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff has changed the way I view contacts. I used to have horribly dry eyes after only a few hours of contact use but after using this overnight I feel as though I can where there for about 10-12 hours. It's super simple to use but you have to be careful not to actually get the solution in your eyes before it has been set over night.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.