BY CLEAR CARE #5 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
9 hours later and my eye is still burning!!!!! I grabbed this when I was in a hurry and had no clue it was a different type of solution. (Because who reads the box of contract solution right) WRONG!!!! Put the solution in my "regular" contact case and this morning put it in my eye and bam acid burn like crazy!!! After screaming in pain till I finally got it out of my eye i looked at the "BACK OF THE BOX" and that isvwhere the warning labeled is!!! THE BACK OF THE BOX?! REALLY????
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
OMG what a horrible experience I had with this. I used this for a while and thought my contacts were getting clean. First, they make you use a certain container for this- well, it kept ripping all my contacts. Then, I decided to use the solution in a different container that didn't allow the bubbles to happen- it was like putting straight up alcohol in my eye when I tried to put my contacts in! OUCHHHH!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'm trying to understand why this gets such a high rating!! I messed up and grabbed this instead of regular solution. Needless to say it knocked me on my behind and burned my eye so badly I still can't see right (nearly 12 hours later). My husband, however, used this as directed and this burned his eye (not as badly as mine) immediately. We will not be trying this again!!!!
Eric R.
Columbus
I recommend this product to those with dry eyes. The hydrogen peroxide solution really cleans your contacts well and thoroughly. The one thing to really be careful of is the 6 hour cleansing process. If you need to wear your contacts in the near future, do NOT put them in this solution. More than a hand full of times, I have accidentally tried to put in my contacts before the 6 hour waiting period was up and my eyes burned for 10 minutes straight. My eyes were irritated for the rest of your day and were very red and bloodshot. It is a cleaner contact but also can affect your eyes overtime if you are someone who puts your contacts in and out spontaneously or is prone to forget about these kind of medical warnings if you are in a rush.
Alysha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this product for years now, and I love it because I think it cleans my contacts well. However, there is a big downside; the amount of time you have to wait, before you can put your contacts into your eyes after using the solution, is a minimum of 6 hours.
Cathy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this before when it was recommended by my eye dr. It has a unique case to put your contacts, and it was cool how it bubbles as soon as you close it. It cleaned my contacts very well and everything, but I've stopped using this because you need to leave it in the case for 6-8 hours before using it. I thought that was inconvenient, but if you have enough time, then this product is for you! Overall, I personally didn't see any difference between this and any other contacts solution.
Heather T.
I used this contact solution for about 4 of the 6 years I wore contact lenses. It was recommended to me by my eye dr when I started experiencing irritated eyes with contacts. I loved it but the drawback is that it takes 6 hrs to neutralize so if you want to take your contacts out for a short time you must use something else. Loved it and would recommend. Also preferred is case for my contacts.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Very good cleaner. Very effective. Doesn't break down lenses and leaves your eyes feeling fresh and clean. Really gets the buildup off of lenses. DO NOT let this get in your eyes or remove lenses before the recommended time as it will burn your eyes!!! Only 4 stars because the price is very high.
Sara H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've struggled with watery eyes for the past 12 years of wearing contacts. One week I had the worst eye pain of my life and couldn't wear my contacts. It turns out I had chemical burns on each eye and was allergic to my saline solution! My eye doctor gave me a sample of the clear care and explained the cool process of how the zinc plate turns the H202 into H20 over night and deep cleans your contacts. I have completely done away with saline solution since he recommended clear care and my watery eyes have improved leaps and bounds. I only wish I could have found a product like this 12 years ago and saved myself so many tears and runny mascara! The only downside to this product is that it has to sit for 6 hours. If you go any less than that then you are putting hydrogen peroxide in your eyes and it will BURN like crazy!
Viginia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how clean my contacts feel after soaking it for 5-6 hours. Definitely keep in mind that you CANNOT put the contacts on less than that. The only down side is that I'd say its a little bit more drying than the other solutions. I've been using this for about 4 years and it does a great job getting all that protein build up off.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.