BY CLEAR CARE #5 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

Cheyenne F.
Lewisville, TX
I've used this product ever since I was a young girl, just starting off with contacts. When I first started using contacts 8 years ago, my optometrist suggested that I switched to this brand. This is a great product for people who suffer from irritated eyes.
Katie B.
Gainesville, FL
This is the only solution that can keep my contacts feeling brand new for weeks. It is quite reasonable in price if you consider you don't need an additional protein remover.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
This solution has done me well & does seem to clean my contacts better than other solutions but if your not careful, even after the 6/8 hours of allowing the peroxide to dilute, they can sting your eyes/irritate them!
Mandy J.
Chickamauga, GA
This cleaner is amazing. It seems to wipe your lenses free of that hard to erase debris that builds up over time. I cannot live without this product. I get about double the wear time out of my contacts.
Linda N.
Wichita, KS
This is a good product for contact users. you can actually see it working. feels like a brand new pair each time. only thing is that you have to soak it for at least 6-8hours before using those contacts.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
Love this solution! I like when it bubbles since you can see it actually doing it's job! It also cleans my lens really well! I would recommend this to anyone!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
So glad I switched to this solution! Not only are my eyes clearer and less red, but my vision is clearer as well and my eyes are less dry than they were.
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this product since I first got contact lenses about 10 years ago. It cleans my lenses well and I have no complaints. Will keep using.
Stacey g.
I love this contact solution! It does all of the work for you so you don't have to rub your contacts at all to get them clean.
Audrey D.
Carmel, IN
My eyes are really sensitive and this product is by far the best for cleaning my contact lenses. I use this all the time!!!!
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.