BY CLEAR CARE #6 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

• Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clea... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into u...2 Answers
  • I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one wo...1 Answers
Kaitlin T.
Lohman, MO
Makes your contacts feel like they're right out of the box again!
However make sure that you read the instructions because I know several people who've tried to stick it in their eyes before 6 hours and it burns them.
Aria T.
Its soo gentle on my eyes. I just started wearing contact lenses and this contact solution was the one my eye doctor suggested. They have a contact lens case inside which is the only one you can use with this solution.
Charles J.
Morrisville, NC
I have been using Clear Care daily for 6 months now and couldn't be happier with the product. It is the only contact lens solution I have ever used that keeps my contacts feeling clean and comfortable for the entire month if used daily. I highly recommend this product to my patients and friends.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Absolutely love this stuff! I don't use it everyday (although you easily could), but more so when I feel like my contacts need freshened up and cleared of the protein build-up that acquires over the days
leslie g.
My contacts dried out because i ran out of solution but when i used this it made them sooo much better! i need to get another one because i got more contacts and i don't want them to dry out again!:(
Vy N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works fine, I don't like the in convince of not being able to soak in and slip on. Instead there is a 6 hour waiting. If you don't wait 6 hours, your eyes will sting and become really red.
Cheyenne F.
Lewisville, TX
I've used this product ever since I was a young girl, just starting off with contacts. When I first started using contacts 8 years ago, my optometrist suggested that I switched to this brand. This is a great product for people who suffer from irritated eyes.
Katie B.
Gainesville, FL
This is the only solution that can keep my contacts feeling brand new for weeks. It is quite reasonable in price if you consider you don't need an additional protein remover.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
This solution has done me well & does seem to clean my contacts better than other solutions but if your not careful, even after the 6/8 hours of allowing the peroxide to dilute, they can sting your eyes/irritate them!
Mandy J.
Chickamauga, GA
This cleaner is amazing. It seems to wipe your lenses free of that hard to erase debris that builds up over time. I cannot live without this product. I get about double the wear time out of my contacts.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.