BY CLEAR CARE #5 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

Emma M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The only contact solution I will use! My eyes are sensitive and would get irritated super easy with regular solution but this stuff cleans them so well and is about as easy to use. The only thing is that you have to keep it in for six hours and I believe it is a little pricier than regular solution. You don't have to use it every night, once or twice a week would even be helpful for cleaning!
Alysha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this product for years now, and I love it because I think it cleans my contacts well. However, there is a big downside; the amount of time you have to wait, before you can put your contacts into your eyes after using the solution, is a minimum of 6 hours.
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is by far my favorite contact solution. I first tried Clear Care because I was suffering from dry eyes and no other solution was helping. Immediately after the first use my eyes felt more hydrated. I love how the combo of the solution and disk in the case produce fizz. It's captivated everyone who's seen it along with my pets. This product is very easy to use.
Caryn P.
Phelps, NY
I grabbed this to try something different for my contacts. That was about a year ago, and I haven't gone back! I actually get more life out of my disposable contacts now because they are cleaned so well. There is no debris left over, and I've found that my monthly contacts still feel brand new after over 6 weeks... pretty impressive.

Strongly recommend.
Francine S.
Bronx, NY
I love this solution so much! I've tried others and have been allergic, this is the only solution that doesn't make my eyes itch or feel filmy!!! I also love how I don't have to clean my lenses before putting them in the case, so quick and easy
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the only cleaner I use for my contact lenses. I feel it does a much better job at cleaning my lenses vs the other brands. The hydrogen peroxide helps my contacts feel fresher longer. Make sure you never use the solution in your eye. You have to use the special case to neutralize the solution and make sure to soak for at least six hours.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I had to use this product when i first started wearing contacts because other contact solutions were giving me eye infections and so the optometrist told me to use this product, ever since then this is the product that i have been using and i have tried others but i feel that when use clear care that my contacts are cleaner and they feel way better.
Keisha M.
This stuff is amazing!! I have very sensitive eyes and have struggled with other cleaners. It took several brands but my eye doctor suggested clear care to me two years ago and I have not used any other brand since! It gives my contacts a great cleaning, I love the easy case & how easy it is for me to get my contacts in, in the morning.
After using other contact solutions for many years, I spotted this in a friend's bathroom. After consulting her on her experience, I decided to give t a try. From then on, this became the only product I could use. I definitely felt it not only kept my contacts in good condition, but also gave them a great cleaning every night.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Their solution does a better job cleaning your contact lenses than traditional saline solution. :) The only difference (for me at least) is that my eyes feel drier than usual. (But that could just be because of my new pair of contacts...)
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.