BY CLEAR CARE #5 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

Samantha S.
Wyoming, MI
As an everyday contact wearer I really need something that lasts for long periods of time. This product does that. My eyes no longer feel dry after a few hours of contact wear. Also Clear Care is a product that is very easy to find; it's usually at any convenience or grocery store. Also quite affordable. It doesn't take much solution to fill up the provided bottle to the line.
Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
If you have allergies this contact lense cleaning solution will be your new favorite. An eye doctor recommended it to me after seeing pollen build up on my contacts. Be sure that you use it overnight and don't rinse your contacts with fresh solution before putting on your contacts. Bad idea!
Allison B.
This is the only contact solution I use. When I started wearing contacts I suffered from very dry and irritated eyes. I tried all kinds of solutions before finding this one. This is the only one that does not irritate my eyes. I love the unique case and the way it cleans my lenses.
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this solution. It really gets my contacts clean. Before I would notice white spots (protein buildup) on my contacts after wearing them a few weeks but my solution wouldn't get it off so I switched to this. This keeps my contacts clean and makes them last longer.
Sara H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've struggled with watery eyes for the past 12 years of wearing contacts. One week I had the worst eye pain of my life and couldn't wear my contacts. It turns out I had chemical burns on each eye and was allergic to my saline solution! My eye doctor gave me a sample of the clear care and explained the cool process of how the zinc plate turns the H202 into H20 over night and deep cleans your contacts. I have completely done away with saline solution since he recommended clear care and my watery eyes have improved leaps and bounds. I only wish I could have found a product like this 12 years ago and saved myself so many tears and runny mascara! The only downside to this product is that it has to sit for 6 hours. If you go any less than that then you are putting hydrogen peroxide in your eyes and it will BURN like crazy!
Stephanie K.
wayland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been the only contact solution I use for the past 5 years now. I switched because my eyes by the end of the day would be red and watery. They no longer are after using this solution. Thankful for my eye doctor recommending it.
Jennifer Z.
This stuff does a great job disinfecting and removing protein from my contacts. It's kind of cool to watch too-the fizzing! Priced right. I haven't found any other brands to work as well as this!
Rebecca H.
Arlington, TX
I use to buy the cheaper brands of contact solution that required you to rub your contacts clean, and i always would end up with that burning sensation when i put them in. I hated that! My eyes would burn for several minutes! My boyfriends brother recommended this brand to me and i liked the fact that i didn't have to clean the lenses myself so i purchased it and have only used this product ever since. You do have to plan when you take your contacts out because it requires you to leave your contacts inside the container until the solutions neutralizes, which they recommend 6hrs but i can use my contacts after 5hrs. So long as you get at least 6 hrs of sleep a night you should not have a problem using this product. If you get less than 6hrs of sleep then you will need to plan to take out your a bit earlier than bedtime. Not only do you not have to rub your contacts clean, the contacts never burn when you put them in your eyes the next day, so long as you follow the instructions on the box.
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So glad my eye doctor recommended this to me! My mom let me try a sample and I asked my eye doctor about using this product he said it was defiantly the best way to effectively clean contact lenses! It's hassle free leave in the solution over night for a least 6 hours and the gadget included in the box of the solution does all the work for you! I like get the double pack at sams club for about $20 of the big bottle plus a travel size one as well!
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
This is the only contact solution that I will use. I use to use just your basic saline solution but my contacts were not getting the proper cleaning that they would need so my doctor recommended that I switch to the hydrogen peroxide solution that clear care has and my contacts get the perfect deep cleaning that they need and every morning feels like I have put in new set of contacts in. I couldn't be happier with this solution. I would recommend this solution but always consult with your eye doctor before try this product.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.