BY CLEAR CARE #6 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think almost every contact lens wearer can attest to the "close to the end of the month" gritty feeling contacts can get, which is just so uncomfortable and annoying. This was recommended to me by my eye doctor to help get rid of that issue. The combination of the specific solution and specialized container gets rid of all the grit and gunk build up on your contacts that regular solution just doesn't get.

As a side note, this solution takes at least 6 hours to work. The ingredients in the solution can really burn your eyes if you don't let them do their thing for that time frame. So I would recommend using this solution overnight when you know you won't need your contacts for a bit.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is the only solution my husband can use that thoroughly cleans his contacts and gets all of the buildup off the lens. Other solutions simply don't work for his eyes. You can buy a large box with two huge bottles and a travel size bottle, plus a new case, at Costco for a great price, and often for $4 off on top of that! This is well worth the extra money to purchase this solution rather than the cheap generic brands. One thing to note is that the solution is very strong -- when you put your contacts in new solution, they need to sit at least 5 or so hours before putting them back in your eye, and you can't pour the solution directly into your eye. Thankfully, the bottle has a warning in nice obvious red to remind you so you don't forget!
Amanda W.
This is the only cleaner I will use for my contacts!
Is it more expensive than other brands?    Yes it is.
Is it worth it?    Yes it is!
It uses hydrogen peroxide to deep clean your contacts. Then you must wait at least 6 hours to put in your eye.
I got a really bad eye infection from using store brand that was not deep cleaning my contacts. Thankful my eye dr recommended this for me to try.

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have extremely sensitive eyes so I like to keep my contacts as sterile as possible. I use this solution kit every night to keep my contacts clean. Unlike other contact solutions, I feel that my lenses are much cleaner the next day. One important thing that I learned using this is that it cannot be used like regular saline to do a quick rinse of my lenses. It caused a very intense burning sensation when I tried a quick rinse, its very important to let them sit in the case overnight. I highly recommend this solution for anyone who wears contacts regularly.
Michelle C.
Shelton, CT
This is the only contact solution I will use. I use to have issues with my contacts irritating my eyes however once I made the switch to Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution I no longer have trouble with my contacts. By using this solution the lifespan of my contacts is increased by another month. You can often find coupons for this product online or in the coupon flyers which makes it very reasonably priced.
Lauren M.
I have worn contacts for almost 10 years and have had problems with build up and the solutions not working to clean it off. Then I switch to this product, my doctor was so surprised with how well it worked. I use this product every day for almost 3 years and my contacts feel very conformable. You do have to let them sit in the solution for 6-8 hours before you can use them so I just do it over night. It comes with a special case which again you have to use but it very easy. This product has saved my life!
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
9 hours later and my eye is still burning!!!!! I grabbed this when I was in a hurry and had no clue it was a different type of solution. (Because who reads the box of contract solution right) WRONG!!!! Put the solution in my "regular" contact case and this morning put it in my eye and bam acid burn like crazy!!! After screaming in pain till I finally got it out of my eye i looked at the "BACK OF THE BOX" and that isvwhere the warning labeled is!!! THE BACK OF THE BOX?! REALLY????
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
OMG what a horrible experience I had with this. I used this for a while and thought my contacts were getting clean. First, they make you use a certain container for this- well, it kept ripping all my contacts. Then, I decided to use the solution in a different container that didn't allow the bubbles to happen- it was like putting straight up alcohol in my eye when I tried to put my contacts in! OUCHHHH!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Clear Care for years now, ever since recommended by my eye doctor. You get a much deeper clean than with a simple rinse-and-store option. I also really appreciate that they include a storage/cleansing cup with each bottle.
Jacklyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is by far the best contact solution I have ever used. I don’t use every night, only once or twice per week. This solution takes off ALL debris. After I let my lenses soak 10+ hours, for fear of the solution burning my eyes, I do rinse them with a normal saline solution. Clear care definitely clears the lenses. I will continue to use this product.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.