Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX

Notice the different in this & plain solutions?

Sara H.
Sara H.
2 years, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is a huge difference between this solution and plain solutions! Plain solutions are made of saline and clear care is hydrogen peroxide. The plate at the bottom of the container is zinc and, when it sits for 6 hours, it pulls out one of the oxygens in H202 and leaves you with just H20 (water)! This deep cleans your contacts better than any solution and is hypoallergenic. If you have sensitive eyes, I would recommend the Clear Care. I found out after 12 years of wearing contacts and getting major chemical burns that I was allergic to saline and that was why I have always had such watery eyes. Clear Care has given me so much relief!
Stacey g.
Stacey g.
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes! Love this solution over normal ones. No rubbing! They feel so much better.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Fowlerville, MI
3 years, 4 months ago
There is a huge difference between this system and any other solution I've used! The Clear Care system is the only way I can comfortable get through a month with the same lenses in. I also notice less scratches in the lenses themselves. Overall, this product is the best one out there.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I only use Clear Care now. I wear Acuvue Oasis contacts because my eyes are dry and this solution makes wearing contacts all day possible. Before I tried this my contacts were so dry, even the Oasis ones were dry for me. Now they feel so much better and I can wear them the length I need to.
Caryn P.
Caryn P.
Phelps, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes and no. I would actually recommend you get it and try it, but then you can use different solutions in the same contact "case". It looks like a pill bottle, each of your contacts go into a little cage on either side and they get cleaned when you screw in the top. So even if you want to go back to using other solutions, the case itself is worth the cost!