Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
My contacts gunk up very badly and quickly on a regualr basis, so I don't wear them as often as I would like. This is the ONLY contact solution ive found that extends how many times I can wear my contacts before the gunky blur gets too bad. It actually clean the build up, and you can see it when it bubbles.
Be careful though, I've made the mistake of not waiting long enough for the reaction to finish and it burned for a while. It does clean phenomenally well though, and I would def recommend this to anyone that wears contacts. It's fantastic.