Lauren M.
I have worn contacts for almost 10 years and have had problems with build up and the solutions not working to clean it off. Then I switch to this product, my doctor was so surprised with how well it worked. I use this product every day for almost 3 years and my contacts feel very conformable. You do have to let them sit in the solution for 6-8 hours before you can use them so I just do it over night. It comes with a special case which again you have to use but it very easy. This product has saved my life!