Clear American Watermelon Sparkling Water uploaded by Vanna L.

Clear American Watermelon Sparkling Water

Clear American Watermelon Sparkling Water: 0 sugars 0 caffeine 0 calories 0 sodium Kosher see more...

Bianca M.
clearwater , FL
im a huge water fan but sometimes i like to switch it up and personally this one is amazing! They’re super cheap so i tend to stalk up! Also another thing i love about this brand is they have so many flavors! And if you’re like me who doesn’t like to drink calories away there aren’t any which is amazing! Clear American Watermelon Sparkling Water
Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
Clear American Watermelon water is my #2 drink, after coffee. I go to Walmart every 2 weeks and whenever I go, I pick up enough of these to last me a week (1 a day). I've given up soda, and find this to be a great substitute for that, and it's a great way to get in more water without having to drink boring regular water all day long.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My fiancé and I used to buy these all the time because we were big pop and juice drinkers. These products have a wonderful flavor and a good amount of carbonation. I love the watermelon flavor, it’s great , tastes like watermelon, and isn’t overpowering.
Chrissy B.
Love, love , love! Every time I am at Walmart I can't help resist picking up a few bottles! tastes refreshing like a soda, but it's water! Perfect with pizza or popcorn! My favorite are coconut and pineapple & black cherry!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These have become my favorite after giving up soda more than a year ago. I still wanted something that was bubbly and delicious without all the added sugar, corn syrup, and calories, and these fit the bill. They all have 0 calories, no sugar (they still have aspartame, but for someone who likes to avoid natural sugar for health reasons, I don't mind aspartame as much as the next person) and no corn syrup. The best part is, they're so inexpensive! I usually get a few for around $0.64 at my local Walmart. They taste great, too! My favorite is the Watermelon, but there are also flavors like strawberry, limeade, black cherry, etc. Definitely recommended for those who want something budget-friendly yet refreshing!
Vanessa C.
Even though there is "fake sugar", these are overall pretty good for you. No calories, no real sugar, and no caffeine. I love sparkling water, but I can't have just seltzer water, I have to have some flavor. I have cut out soda, and these have taken sodas place! I'm super happy that these are super cheap too! I love them! Will continue to buy!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
These are the only sparkling waters I've liked. And I've tried a bunch of brands.

Cutting down on soda, and these fill in perfectly. There's tons of choices,
They're cheap, taste great, and are zero calories!
Megan C.
I drink these all the time. They are located in the drink isle at Walmart and they are pretty cheap for a bottle. There are many different flavors too. My favorite is the Fiji apple and strawberry lemonade! Some are more smell than flavor. They come in different sizes and cans too.
Laura L.
Ridgefield, CT
Delish and great for low carb dieters or life stylers who are looking for great flavor but no sugar! also, these have no caffeine which is great! I love all their flavors but this one is perfect for summer!
Cara G.
Dickinson , TX
This stuff is amazing! I get at least 80 oz of water a day in me and this helps with that. the taste is so good and it has 0 everything so it counts for your water intake!
Toni E.
Saint Amant
How can i order it on line
Where c asn you order these? Can they be bought online? My  walmart store only carries a few favors, like 4. It sucks bc I only get 1 flavor there that I like bc they carry nothing.