Clear American Pineapple Coconut Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Nicole B.Clear American Pineapple Coconut Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Nicole B.Clear American Pineapple Coconut Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Nicole B.

BY CLEAR AMERICAN

Chakirah K.
You have to try this. I didn’t think it would taste as good as it does. It gives you all the benefits of having the fix of pop without the guilt. The coconut 🥥 flavor is more present but it doesn’t over power the pineapple 🍍 . Plus it only cost 68cents .. Go try it!
Brittney M.
This stuff is what I'm drinking all the time now! since I've been trying to stay away from anything with caffeine in it, this has been my go too. it's the perfect drink to have on a warm summer day with the tropical pineapple taste! super cheap. I always just buy the 12 pack at Wal-Mart for 2.50 since I enjoy pooring it in my waterbittle to help me drink more of it.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
[product:clear-american-pineapple-coconut-sparkling-water,-33.8-fl-oz] has an amazing taste for such a low price. I highly recommend this Walmart brand of flavored water.
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
This Pineapple Coconut drink is definitely my go to drink. The tropical flavors make you feel like you're sitting on a tropical island. Not only is it super yummy, it's cheap!! I highly recommend this drink if you're into tropical flavors.
Megan M.
Fort myers, FL
I found this by accident, as I can't get my fiance to drink anything other than caffeinated beverages- I'm not typically a lacroix or flavored drink fan, but this stuff is AMAZING! He wouldn't drink it and I didn't want it to go to waste- i tried it with vodka for a day by the pool- AWESOME! It has a little bit of sweetness to it, and at zero calories, is the perfect summer mixer!
Thomasina G.
Natchitoches, LA
super delicious and very inexpensive. great size for a road trip. a great way to enjoy some carbonation without all the extra sugar and syrups.
Lyndsey R.
This is my favorite out of the Clear American sparkling water. Nice fresh taste. Subtle. Nice size. Walmart has it for cheap.
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
I love this stuff. Best drink ever and low calorie for. Good refreshing summer drink! My 3 year old is obsessed also