Clear American Orange Cream Flavored Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by julie G.Clear American Orange Cream Flavored Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Mally B.Clear American Orange Cream Flavored Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Kimberly H.

BY CLEAR AMERICAN

julie G.
Eden, NY
what a great taste without sugar, salt and dyes.I love the flavor. A great way to get in your water for the day.No need for soda because its just as good but without the guilt.The price is very cheap and a great alternative to soda.I would recommend to anyone who doesnt like the taste of water .I buy mine at walmart.
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
The orange cream flavor tastes exactly like a Dreamsicle or an Orange Julius. They are an alternative to pop for me and give just the right amount of flavor so you’re not drinking just carbonated water.
Mally B.
You guys... I bought this at Walmart for $0.60 (plus &0.10 deposit)!!! It is literally my new favorite water!! It has 0 calories!

It is so yummy! It’s hard to believe there is no sugar in it. It’s sweet, but not too sweet. It really tastes like you’re eating an orange cream popsicle !
Sam M.
I love these waters! Although the Orange Cream isn't my favorite flavor, it is still great! They stay fizzy for a couple hours. They are definitely affordable and a great buy for anyone who wants to stay hydrated without drinking regular water.
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
This is so delicious (and so cheap!).. Tastes just like orange cream soda with some fizz! You get SO MUCH for how much you pay and the nutritional aspect isn't too bad either. Everyone who likes this flavor should try this!
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
This water tastes awesome! My husband has me buy them every time I go to Walmart now! He loves that they give u that soda feel but without all the bad stuff in it! I will continue to buy these over and over again!
Olivia T.
Memphis, TN
THIS IS MY FAVORITE DRINK OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!! It's very refreshing and delicious. It's very cheap for a carbonated water, coming in at .68 cents. I love this drink so much ughhh it's great!!
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
One of my favorite 0 cal drinks! Bubbily, doesn't lose carbonation easy and tastes exact. No fake taste! I always get this when it's in season.
haley B.
N Highlands, CA
I am Always a happy camper when this flavor comes around as it’s not sold all year round, it’s one of my favorites
Amanda F.
Great product! Love that there is no sugar or sodium! Very good value and they have many different flavors!