Clear American Mandarin Orange Sparkling Water

Clear American Mandarin Orange Sparkling Water: Contains 0% juice 0 sugars 0 caffeine 0 calories 0 sodium Kosher see more...

Tia B.
Tia B.
 I have grown up on this clear water. My favorite flavor is this one because I t tastes great and dose not have an overwhelming taste of orange. Also I would like to say that this drink is best when chilled or frozen like a slushy. I hope that all of you buy this product.
Zaura A.
Zaura A.
I typically love clear American sparkling water, however I dislike this flavor. Typically mandarin orange is one of my favorite flavors of anything, but I just found this product to be too sweet.
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
The best flavored water i have ever had! it tastes exactly like orange soda without the sugar, calories, guilt, and caffeine. okay, that is a downside, no caffeine, but it is the best replacement to soda out there.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite flavors of Clear American sparkling flavored water! Clear American is my favorite brand of sparkling flavored water! Mandarin tastes like tangy citrus! Very refreshing! My other favorite is Clear American pineapple coconut flavored water!
cassandra D.
cassandra D.
Glasgow, MT
I love these waters. No after taste. Great price. This one is my favorite one of them all.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
One of my favorite flavors of Zero. I love mandarin and white grape. I saw they have a new pineapple coconut that I want to try.
Only bad thing is the sugar free sweetener is unhealthy. The taste is great if you are used to diet products.
It's fizzy like soda, so a great alternative!
Becky W.
Becky W.
Shippensburg, PA
Great price!
Like this water! Has A nice refreshing flavor without the aftertaste! The mandarins is very quenching.
Wal-mart typically has trouble in my area keeping it in stock, might be because its a great flavor!