Clear American ICE Peach Nectar 17oz uploaded by James T.Clear American ICE Peach Nectar 17oz uploaded by Dana J.

BY CLEAR AMERICAN ICE

Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
I decided to try this brand of flavored sparkling water after I saw that they were half the price of the Sparkling Ice brand ($0.50/drink vs $1/drink). And, I am happy to say, I couldn't really tell a difference in the two brands. They don't have quite as many flavor options is the only downside. But, the flavors that are available are great!
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Seriously this is one of the best no calorie drinks out there! They have so many flavors and this peach nectar one is my favorite. They are super affordable only .50¢ you can’t go wrong. I would absolutely recommend going to Walmart and trying them out.
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
This flavor water taste amazing& it smells good too , what I like about it the most is that it has green tea in it & vitamin D In it & vitamin B , I got this at Walmart, I would definitely recommend this flavor water .
Ivy R.
Lima, OH
I love the whole Ice brand drink product line , but this one is my favorite. Especially since it is sparkling water. I do not drink pop so this is a effective was to get my caffeine fix without coffee.
Kenyetta D.
Monroe, VA
This drink is amazing for anyone who is looking for a fruity and healthy drink. It's sparkling water and it's way healthier than soda. I recommend it for anyone. The taste is great.
James T.
Madera, CA
Really like the watermelon cucumber flavor. Very light and refreshing with zero calories. Great alternative to all the sugary suds out there!
Kathryn P.
I love this stuff!! Every flavor is great, but this one and the raspberry are my favorite! Very juicy and satisfying!
Rachael K.
Dover, PA
Love these drinks, and for zero calories! They definitely replace the need for soda by providing carbonation