Clear American Golden Peach, 33.8 fl oz

by Clear American

Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage With Other Natural Flavors

WhhEre can I order clear American water online ?
Start your review of Clear American Golden Peach, 33.8 fl oz!
Product Highlights
you cannot go wrong with this product.in reviews
I'm a huge fan of sparkling waters and this flavor is so tasty!in reviews
Aly S.
Brookings, OR
Clear American Golden Peach, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Aly S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my 2nd favorite flavor of this stuff! So good! Can’t live without it in my house!
Lorena L.
Florence, AZ
Clear American Golden Peach, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Lorena L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this sparking water! It tastes really good, has a lot of kind of flavors, 0 calories an affordable price!
Renee G.
Mayfield, KY
Clear American Golden Peach, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Renee G.
This so tasty and helped me stop drinking sodas. It is a refreshing drink and tastes just like a real peach!!
Danielle H.
p.o box 301
Clear American Golden Peach, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Danielle H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Clear American is great! Giving up caffeine and this is helping me do it with ease. This flavor is wonderful! [product:clear-american-golden-peach,-33.8-fl-oz]
Nicole A.
Mastic Beach, NY
Clear American Golden Peach, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Nicole A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are very thirst quenching but they taste a little funny but they are still good especially if you leave it in the freezer for 45 mins and let it become slush...... I give them to my 10 year old daughter and she swears she’s drinking soda hahaha that’s the best part about it also I get them at Walmart and they are only a dollar !!!!
Jakalyn  R.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Go to alternative for pops. Wanted to stop drinking pops for health reasons and i absolutely love these. Takes me a while to get through just one bottle lol, Nice size bottle. Taste best when cold. I purchase these monthly.
Taryn G.
Independence, MO
This is my favorite way to get water, as I do not like regular water. My family and friends poke fun at me because I say it has a weird after taste. But with this flavored water I am able to drink water with out any issues.
emily S.
Dunlap, TN
I love Clear Americans! I have been on a kick of these! When I was a little girl I only used to get these when I went to the beach with my family but I rediscovered them a couple months ago. My only complaint is that our Walmart does not carry enough flavors!
Alexandria S.
Pittsfield
I hate the taste of plain water and always have. I’ve been drinking this brands flavored water since I was a kid. I love peaches so I stalk up in this flavor when I see it at Walmart. This also helps me drink more water when I’m working out.
Amber  H.
Spokane, WA
My favorite brand of flavored waters. We usually have a few cases of the peach and wild cherry in our pantry. We don't really drink cokes at home and these have so much flavor, carbonation, and are good sized for under a dollar.