Clear American Blueberry Sparkling Water, 1 l uploaded by Dina S.Clear American Blueberry Sparkling Water, 1 l uploaded by Judeline C.Clear American Blueberry Sparkling Water, 1 l uploaded by Alicia B.

BY CLEAR AMERICAN

Alicia B.
I absolutely hated this water. It tasted nothing like blueberries and it left a terrible after taste in my mouth but was super affordable, only about 60 cents a bottle, so I'd recommend to trying it to see if you like it. I didn't though.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Absolutely delicious. it tastes like blueberries and is amazing. the price can't be beat, and it is way better than any soda out there. all the goodness of it without the guilt!
Katie F.
So delicious! Tastes and smells just like blueberries. Really refreshing and no calories, sugar, or sodium! A healthier option that soda or juice but a way better taste than boring old plain water. So cheap too!
Dina S.
The flavor is outstanding. I love the zero sugar, caffeine, calories and sodium aspect. I like mine ice cold and for .68 cents, what a value..
Judeline C.
Winter Haven, FL
I love this water and I love ever single flavor the they have I can't stop drinking it