Clear American Black Cherry Sparkling Water, 1 l, 12pk

by Clear American

Clear American Black Cherry Sparkling Water: Contains 0% juice 0 sugars 0 caffeine 0 calories 0 sodium Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clear American Black Cherry Sparkling Water, 1 l, 12pk!
a year agoSacramento, CA
This is hands down my favorite flavor of all the sparkling water flavors. I feel that the store name ones have way more flavor and you get more bang for your buck.
3 years agoRobinson, IL
This black cherry sparkling water taste great. It is sugar free, calorie free, carb free, sodium free. Therefore is is great if you crave something sweet but don't want calories. It is very affordable. I will of course continue to drink it.
4 months agoOlive Branch, MS
One of my favorite flavors to "go to" I like the not overly sweet, but just sweet enough flavor of the black cherry.