Clear Aloe Vera Gel 16 oz - up & up uploaded by Bre J.

BY UP & UP

Up and up 97.7 percent pure aloe vera gel provides fragrance-free, alcohol-free and dye-free cooling moisture therapy that's ideal for sunburns. This cooling and soothing, non-oily gel is absorbed quickly and helps skin retain moisture and promote healing for sunburned, irritated skin. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Laila M.
Grand Rapids
This is great for treating skin damage as well as moisturizing in the summer. I have combination skin that tends to get more oily during the summer months and I use this to moisturize my face. This doesn’t make my face super oily and it moisturizes it really well. I will definitely recommend this for someone who has oily skin/ combination skin.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Got this in a twin pack while at Target. Have been using it for about 6 weeks now and i love it. I use it after I wash my face as a moisturizer and it is amazing. It has a faint scent and doesn’t leave skin sticky at all. Would definitely recommend.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I like this Aloe Vera gel, I bought it to use with my home fetal Doppler and I was really impressed. I like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky and gross after each use. I will recommend this product.
Lexie R.
GREAT gel! Many aloe vera gels have chemicals in them that wind up doing more harm than the gel does good. Some also become very sticky but this one soaks into skin within seconds and gives instant relief!
Gina M.
I use aloe vera for my skin and hair. For my skin, it helps moisturize it as well as helping with my acne marks and dark spots. For my hair, it helps with the softness, body, and dullness. This product is very affordable and easily accessible.  I highly recommend!
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I’ve used this on my sunburn, and it has provided an amazing relief on my irritated skin.