Clear Active Damage Resist Ultra Nourishing Shampoo, 12.9 fl oz uploaded by cassandra g.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Helps Protect Against Future Damage Helps Improve Resiliency 2 WIth Omega 3-6-9 3 Helps Restore Luminosity Clear s Active Damage Resist Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner system makes hair more resilient to breakage. The range is infused with Omega 3-6-9, a specially-designed complex of vitamins and oils known to hydrate the scalp and hair. With use, Active Damage Resist helps restore luminosity, smoothness and strength from root to tip. see more...

• How long before you noticed a difference in your hair while using...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
i tried this shampoo since i got a coupon on it and it was on sale i didn't enjoy it it smelled nice but didn't do a good job cleaning my hair
Janet S.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair clean and I don't like to shampoo everyday. My hair stays clean till I am ready for my next wash!!
Colby G.
North Port , Florida
Love this Shampoo and Conditioner! I have oily,flaky,dry scalp when I don't use this brand. This is the newest formula and it's great!!
Abbie W.
Greenbrier, TN
Great shampoo to use on dry damaged hair and don't cost a lot . I love The way my hair feels after using this and the condition also.
Jiao L.
Cleans hair without drying it out. Hair feels smooth and looks shiny afterwards. Gets the job done at an affordable price!
Gina C.
Perkasie, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I just bought this and it makes my hair feel extra soft and shiny! Also it helps with my dry scalp!
Vivian P.
The smell alone is amazing!!! I literally have people telling me how good my hair smells! The best bang for your buck!
Tina C.
I absolutely love this shampoo it keeps my hair healthy and beautiful! I would recommend this shampoo for sure!
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Amazing shampoo to clear and clean buildup and moisturizer your scalp. Hair is soft and more manageable as well
lilly f.
How long before you noticed a difference in your hair while using this product?