Clear Active Damage Resist Ultra Nourishing Shampoo, 12.9 fl oz uploaded by cassandra g.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Helps Protect Against Future Damage Helps Improve Resiliency 2 WIth Omega 3-6-9 3 Helps Restore Luminosity Clear s Active Damage Resist Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner system makes hair more resilient to breakage. The range is infused with Omega 3-6-9, a specially-designed complex of vitamins and oils known to hydrate the scalp and hair. With use, Active Damage Resist helps restore luminosity, smoothness and strength from root to tip. see more...

• How long before you noticed a difference in your hair while using...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina C.
Gina C.
Perkasie, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I just bought this and it makes my hair feel extra soft and shiny! Also it helps with my dry scalp!
Abbie W.
Abbie W.
Greenbrier, TN
Great shampoo to use on dry damaged hair and don't cost a lot . I love The way my hair feels after using this and the condition also.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Richmond, KY
Cleans my hair without drying it out. My hair is color treated and damaged so this is a feat. I can also go longer in between washes without needing dry shampoo. Have repurchased.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
New Freeport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Clear. It cleans my hair without stripping it dry. It leaves it soft and shining without any residue. It is very affordable, also
Janet S.
Janet S.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair clean and I don't like to shampoo everyday. My hair stays clean till I am ready for my next wash!!
Annika O.
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
i tried this shampoo since i got a coupon on it and it was on sale i didn't enjoy it it smelled nice but didn't do a good job cleaning my hair
Jiao L.
Jiao L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleans hair without drying it out. Hair feels smooth and looks shiny afterwards. Gets the job done at an affordable price!
lilly f.
lilly f.
How long before you noticed a difference in your hair while using this product?