Clear Active Damage Resist Ultra Nourishing Shampoo, 12.9 fl oz uploaded by cassandra g.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Helps Protect Against Future Damage Helps Improve Resiliency 2 WIth Omega 3-6-9 3 Helps Restore Luminosity Clear s Active Damage Resist Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner system makes hair more resilient to breakage. The range is infused with Omega 3-6-9, a specially-designed complex of vitamins and oils known to hydrate the scalp and hair. With use, Active Damage Resist helps restore luminosity, smoothness and strength from root to tip. see more...

• How long before you noticed a difference in your hair while using...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charlene E.
San Jose, CA
LOVE this shampoo. I have super thick and damaged hair and this shampoo was able to give my hair life. Although this scent/type isn’t sold at Target anymore, the brand is still my go-to to help keep my hair soft
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
I have noticed the older I get the more sensitive my hair and scalp are getting. My scalp is getting super dry and there isn't most aside from head and shoulders that makes it nay better. except for Clear. Ever since the first time I have used the shampoo from the Clear brand I loved it. this one in particular is awesome. I haven't seen a lot of breakage and it keeps mine and my daughters hair super soft. I am really happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a shampoo that will keep your hair strong and soft. what's better than that!!
Influenster M.
I used Matrix Biolage for 7+ years, I subjected my hair to bolyage/ombre (my hair didn't take to color so it had to be bleached) my hair also had layers that grew out and were a tangled and mangled mess, I struggled to not have a dreadlock at the nape of my neck due to all the damage my hair had incurred. As a last ditch effort to save my hair I thought I would try to change up my shampoo and I gravitated towards this, and IT WORKED. My hair is so much healthier, soft and silky, it brushes with ease doesn't tangle nearly as bad, and it brought my hair back to a glossy finish as opposed to the dull hot mess I was working with before. THIS IS A MUST TRY PRODUCT!
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I've had problems with dry scalp since I moved and after trying this shampoo, my scalp stopped itching. I saw it at Target for fairly cheap so I decided to try it out and I'm glad I did. It also leaves my hair smelling great even a day after washing. I recommend it along with the conditioner!
Haleigh T.
High Point, NC
I love this conditioner! I usually use salon brands for my hair, however they sell this brand at many stores (target, Walgreens, Walmart) and it's not pricey! It smells amazing, however make sure to not use too much because it can sometimes make hair oily (I have fine hair)
Jessica R.
Batesville
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. My hair has been damaged so much from dying it and straighting it. This has brought it back to life!! So glad I found this product!
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
I really like the smell of this product. It's fresh and sweet smelling. It really felt like all the excess product was taken from my hair without stripping it of every single bit of oil that needs to still be in there. I really did like this stuff!
Mandy P.
Richmond, KY
Cleans my hair without drying it out. My hair is color treated and damaged so this is a feat. I can also go longer in between washes without needing dry shampoo. Have repurchased.
Melissa H.
This shampoo makes my hair so soft and smooth and makes it smell good all day. Leaves my hair feeling like new and has even help repair my dead hair!
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
I really like Clear. It cleans my hair without stripping it dry. It leaves it soft and shining without any residue. It is very affordable, also
lilly f.
How long before you noticed a difference in your hair while using this product?