Clear Active Damage Resist Ultra Nourishing Shampoo, 12.9 fl oz uploaded by cassandra g.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Helps Protect Against Future Damage Helps Improve Resiliency 2 WIth Omega 3-6-9 3 Helps Restore Luminosity Clear s Active Damage Resist Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner system makes hair more resilient to breakage. The range is infused with Omega 3-6-9, a specially-designed complex of vitamins and oils known to hydrate the scalp and hair. With use, Active Damage Resist helps restore luminosity, smoothness and strength from root to tip. see more...

• How long before you noticed a difference in your hair while using...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
i tried this shampoo since i got a coupon on it and it was on sale i didn't enjoy it it smelled nice but didn't do a good job cleaning my hair
Gina C.
Perkasie, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I just bought this and it makes my hair feel extra soft and shiny! Also it helps with my dry scalp!
Colby G.
North Port , Florida
Love this Shampoo and Conditioner! I have oily,flaky,dry scalp when I don't use this brand. This is the newest formula and it's great!!
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Clear. It cleans my hair without stripping it dry. It leaves it soft and shining without any residue. It is very affordable, also
Mandy P.
Richmond, KY
Cleans my hair without drying it out. My hair is color treated and damaged so this is a feat. I can also go longer in between washes without needing dry shampoo. Have repurchased.
Abbie W.
Greenbrier, TN
Great shampoo to use on dry damaged hair and don't cost a lot . I love The way my hair feels after using this and the condition also.
Jiao L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleans hair without drying it out. Hair feels smooth and looks shiny afterwards. Gets the job done at an affordable price!
Influenster M.
I used Matrix Biolage for 7+ years, I subjected my hair to bolyage/ombre (my hair didn't take to color so it had to be bleached) my hair also had layers that grew out and were a tangled and mangled mess, I struggled to not have a dreadlock at the nape of my neck due to all the damage my hair had incurred. As a last ditch effort to save my hair I thought I would try to change up my shampoo and I gravitated towards this, and IT WORKED. My hair is so much healthier, soft and silky, it brushes with ease doesn't tangle nearly as bad, and it brought my hair back to a glossy finish as opposed to the dull hot mess I was working with before. THIS IS A MUST TRY PRODUCT!
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing shampoo to clear and clean buildup and moisturizer your scalp. Hair is soft and more manageable as well
Melissa H.
This shampoo makes my hair so soft and smooth and makes it smell good all day. Leaves my hair feeling like new and has even help repair my dead hair!
lilly f.
How long before you noticed a difference in your hair while using this product?