BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Helps Protect Against Future Damage Helps Improve Resiliency 3 WIth Omega 3-6-9 6 Helps Restore Luminosity Clear s Active Damage Resist Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner system makes hair more resilient to breakage. The range is infused with Omega 3-6-9, a specially-designed complex of vitamins and oils known to hydrate the scalp and hair. With use, Active Damage Resist helps restore luminosity, smoothness and strength from root to tip. see more...

Charlene E.
San Jose, CA
Like the shampoo, this is also great. Leaves my hair super soft and smells amazing! I also use this after using my dandruff shampoo and it still gets the job done! I just wish this scent was back in stock at Target! They only have the 24hr moisture and dandruff control, but those work great as well!!
Vernae H.
I have fine relaxed (chemically straightened) hair and I used the shampoo and conditioner together and finished both bottles. The shampoo gives a thick lather and rinses very well. the conditioner is thick, too. It's okay for a hair strengthening line, but it doesn't make your hair super shiny. It made my hair feel soft and manageable, but a bit wiry. As for the fragrance, it just smelled like shampoo.
Dana M.
Clear is my favorite line of shampoo at the drugstore because it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy after a shower, and smells absolutely amazing. I use to dye my hair a lot and this conditioner used on the daily has made my hair softer and silkier than every.
lisa m.
Smells wonderful and i liked the consistency. I always buy marching shampoos and conditioners and i leave the conditioner in my hair for at least 5 minutes! This shampoo and conditioner left my hair smelling good, feeling light, soft and shiny!! I also have a sensative scalp so i always hesitate switching brands but i really wanted to tey this out! I ended up finding travel sizes at my local target and then ended up buying full size...this didn't dry my scalp out at all!!
Chelsea G.
Grapevine, TX
I'll give it this. I have a very sensitive scalp and it is one of the few things that was able to keep my scalp from flaring up as much. It wasn't strong enough to clear it though which is not exactly what they advertise. My hair was always very soft and manageable afterwards though
Influenster M.
This particular cleansing system from this line did wonders at rescuing my severely damaged hair. It smells divine. It makes your hair feel very soft and silky. I am ecstatic that I don't have to go to the salon to feel like I got the good stuff. I can just head to the drugstore and save loads of $$$
heather b.
I only use clear scalp and hair shampoo and conditioners. I love the damage line. The conditioner is thick and creamy not watered down and I love how it makes my hair look after I used it. I use heat styling products a lot so I need this conditioner.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I got a sample from a beauty box I subscribed to. For my thick wavy coarse hair, this did nothing. My hair remained dry and it did not add shine or bounce to it. It smelt nice though. I would not purchase it.
Jade Z.
Posen, MI
This takes care of your dead damaged hair really well and it smells amazing. It's not really expensive like you would expect it to be it is only like 5 to 6 dollars a bottle depending on where you get it
Ashleigh S.
Stamford, CT
I have very long and thick hair and its very hard for me to find a conditioner that actually works for me. I think this product is great. It doesn't leave your hair oily just silky smooth.

back