Cleanwell All-natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Orange Vanilla Scent, 40-Count (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brittany A.

BY CLEANWELL

Alcohol Free Biodegradable Wipes Kids Safe Formula Kills 99.99% of Germs Naturally For Hands and Face A patented formulation of essential plant oils proven to kill 99.99% of germs Safe for use on sensitive skin Great for school office Moisturizing formula Not tested on animals Meet CleanWell and say Goodbye to Germs Naturally. A Better Way to Clean Nature Forever. CleanWell believes in the power of nature. Extraordinary solutions are all around us and we strive to bring them to you. see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These wipes work great at disinfecting surfaces and I love that they only use natural ingredients like plant oils instead of alcohol and toxic chemicals. They have a nice light smell as well. Very convenient and effective!
Angelica G.
I got these in a baby subscription box. They do not have a seal. So they can easily dry out before you even buy them. I had mine for over 3 months so they will remain moist for a long time. The reason I'm giving these wipes are low rating. Is because of the scent of the wipes. It's a disgusting smell. And it's very strong. My husband could smell it across the room. I can't use these wipes because of the smell. I'm not even sensitive to smell. So that tells you how strong smelling they are. But they did clean up well. It didn't take long for my hands and my son's face and hands to dry. I will not buy these because of the smell.