Cleanwell All-Natural Foaming Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Sophia S.

BY CLEANWELL

Kills 99.99% of Germs Naturally Alcohol Free. Easy to Use Foam. Child Safe Formula. Great for School & Office. 600 Applications All-Natural CleanWell™ is a patented formultaion of essential plant oils proven to kill99.99% of germs including MRSA, Salmonella, Staph, and E.coli. A Better Way to Clean. Alcohol Free. Benzalkonium Chloride Free. Safe for Kids. see more...

Buy on Amazon
J G.
I tried this when my older son was in his toddler years and we taught him to eat from clean hands. I was looking for a non alcohol based product because of how he always put his fingers in his mouth. I felt bad at how he cringed from the taste of typical hand sanitizer!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I always keep a travel size in my purse. This such a great and natural product. I use it all the time in my four kids. I also love the fresh smell.
Jeanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that it's gentle on the hands, and it's not drying at all. The pump lets me use only what I need, and my hands feel especially clean.
Aubrey H.
Utica , NY
Love this product! It does not have the harsh smells like normal hand sna timers yet leaves me feeling clean
Teisha G.
I hear so much about this product.i would love try and see hos my youngest will maybe love
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product for killing germs and teaching kids how to clean hands because they love bubbles and this foams up so yes it's amazing
Vivian T.
Vancouver , BC
The foaming part helps get into the hard to reach places. This pump also is great to have in the washroom too!