Cleanwell All-Natural Foaming Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Sophia S.

BY CLEANWELL

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Kills 99.99% of Germs Naturally Alcohol Free. Easy to Use Foam. Child Safe Formula. Great for School & Office. 600 Applications All-Natural CleanWell™ is a patented formultaion of essential plant oils proven to kill99.99% of germs including MRSA, Salmonella, Staph, and E.coli. A Better Way to Clean. Alcohol Free. Benzalkonium Chloride Free. Safe for Kids. see more...

Jackie G.
I tried this when my older son was in his toddler years and we taught him to eat from clean hands. I was looking for a non alcohol based product because of how he always put his fingers in his mouth. I felt bad at how he cringed from the taste of typical hand sanitizer!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I always keep a travel size in my purse. This such a great and natural product. I use it all the time in my four kids. I also love the fresh smell.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product for killing germs and teaching kids how to clean hands because they love bubbles and this foams up so yes it's amazing
Jeanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that it's gentle on the hands, and it's not drying at all. The pump lets me use only what I need, and my hands feel especially clean.
Aubrey H.
Utica, NY
Love this product! It does not have the harsh smells like normal hand sna timers yet leaves me feeling clean
Teisha G.
I hear so much about this product.i would love try and see hos my youngest will maybe love
Vee T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The foaming part helps get into the hard to reach places. This pump also is great to have in the washroom too!

back