Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g

by Neogen Dermalogy

Neogen Dermalogy Real Fresh Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g composed of natural derived ingredients along with real green tea leaves, helps removing dirt and make-up left over and keeps the skin clean and moisturized without feeling tightened.

Is the stick really sanitary to use over without wiping product off?
Start your review of Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g!
Chloe N.
Bakersfield, CA
Gentle on sensitive skin, and doesn't irritate my rosacea! My makeup melts off so quick! Be careful about getting it in your eyes because it burns really badly.
Shannon R.
Kansas City, MO
Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g uploaded by Shannon R.
LOVE this product! It is so unique and smells amazing! I love using cleansing balms and this is one in a portable form! This is my very first cleansing stick that I have tried and let me just say that I LOVE it! This product is really great for traveling (even though no one can travel right now lol) so keep this on your list for when you have to travel and need a cleanser!Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g
Jenny L.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
Great face cleanser for traveling! It’s in a balm form so it’s super convenient to travel with and you don’t have to worry about any leakage. It doesn’t dry out your skin and even gently exfoliates as they have little green tea leaves in there~ Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g
Liz K.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I really wanted to love this... buutttt it caused me to break out so badly!! I used it for a good month trying to give it a chance to work but my skin got progressively worse. It smells fresh and clean but it just doesn’t have what I need to have clear skin.
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
I’m on my second one of this, and I’m obsessed. The only negative thing I have to say is that I have to rinse it afterwards. Since I use it to remove makeup, it collects product so it needs to be cleaned after using. Don’t press it too hard into your skin when using!! It’s exfoliating but don’t scratch yourself.
Treat C.
New Orleans, LA
I like the idea of this cleanser, it smells nice and is gentle. But it's not great at removing makeup and is very drying.
Myrna C.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I bought this as a recommendation from friends who raved about how easy this was to use especially for traveling. However, this broke me out from using it. I think the exfoliants inside the stick were too abrasive for my skin and it ended up doing more harm. I might think about trying it again just because it does seem to be a well-liked product but there are other great cleansers out there that maybe I won’t.
Crystal W.
Lady Lake , FL
Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g uploaded by Crystal W.
This is an amazing cleansing stick from NeoGen. This cleanser has been developed to maximize benefits for your skin. It is made with green tea which helps deep clean and unclog pores. It is good with all skin types. If you do feel like it is drying just make sure you moisturizers after washing.
Shia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g uploaded by Shia H.
Love this cleanser! The cleanser has small pieces of tea leaf in it so it gently exfoliate as you clean. This is the perfect travel cleanser since it’s not a fluid and it comes with a lot of product. This is probably my 15th time repurchasing this item and I never get tired of it (as you probably can tell 😜). It also has a low PH level so it balances your skins levels - reducing the risk of blemishes and acne. Please try this cleanser if you never tried it before!
Sarah W.
Marysville, OH
Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g uploaded by Sarah W.
Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g uploaded by Sarah W.
This cleansing stick replaces double cleansing, which I love! It applies easily without having to push too hard. The tea bits are a fun bit of gentle texture and exfoliation, but I wouldn’t rely on it as your main exfoliator. Overall feeling is cool and soothing while you use it. Great product for travel or if you’re looking for green tea to help with acne. I did feel a little weird when I had heavier makeup on that it would contaminate the stick though. I could just apply to hands before face, but then it would somewhat defeat the purpose of the stick. Did great on all makeup, except only half-removed waterproof mascara.