Mad Hippie

15%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This is my Favorite Cleansing Oil from Mad Hippie 💕 with a Radiance-Boosting blend that Softens, Smooth & gently removes Makeup & Impurities!  💗 Non-Comedogenic 💗 Suitable for all skin types! 💗 Vegan & Cruelty-free Packed with: 💗 Rosehip Oil: a beautifying antioxidant oil, rich in Vitamin C & Vitamin A 💗 Ginger: antioxidant-rich, Calms & Soothes the skin 💗 Pumpkin Seed Oil: rich in Vitamin E, Zinc & Omega Fatty Acids to Soothe & Replenish Skin I use this Cleansing Oil as the first step of my Nighttime Double Cleansing Routine. It completely removes all of my Waterproof Makeup with zero irritations! I absolutely LOVE the Scent! Gentle & Natural! Thank you so much @madhippiebeauty #gifted
5 / 5
I am someone with combination skin, I tend to be oily in my t zone, but prone to eczema on my cheeks. This product didn’t irritate my skin at all. To use it I rub it onto my dry skin and all my makeup and sunscreen melted away. I use a lot of waterproof products and oils I found work the best at removal. One thing to keep in mind is that you do need to follow up with a cleanser. So after I rubbed this oil in and all my makeup is removed, but floating on my face, I rub in a little water, then come in with a water based cleanser to finish it up. When finished my face is glowing, it’s hydrated and clean without feeling tight. Over time I’ve notice my sebaceous filaments have become way less noticeable, which that in itself is a huge win. As far as the packaging goes I really appreciate the bottle. I travel a lot for work so having something that doesn’t leak makes all the difference. All in all it’s a great deal, and I will for sure continue to buy.
5 / 5
I am a huge fan of oil cleansers. I have dry skin and think has helped bring some moisture back during the winter. I use it at night to take my makeup off and follow it with the mad hippie cream cleanser. This has helped so much with my dryness.