BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Rosilee A.
lynnwood, WA
I love this Olay Micropolishing Cleansing Infusion facial wash with crushed ginger and citrus extracts. It smells delish and leaves my skin so soft and bright and me feeling beautiful. I highly recommend!
CO O.
Philadelphia , PA
I received today in my mail from Procter & Gamble a travel size samples of their NEW Cleansing Infusions line, a facial cleanser and a body wash, they have a very pleasant fragrance of crushed ginger and citrus extract that make me excited to run at bathroom and testing them.

The facial cleanser let my skin face soft and feel so clean but those are amazing they both exfoliate the skin too. The fragrance evoked me to my island PR, the beaches, the sun and the sand in summer days.

The fragrance is amazing, leave my bathroom impregnated of it, and my skin smell so good. Definitely I will go to buy this product. Thanks #Procter&Gamble.
Elisha L.
Sylvan Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this cleanser for a week now and love it! It makes my face feel amazing after using it. I have sensitive skin and this is gentle and doesn't cause any issues for me. Will continue to use this product.
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
OLAY microplinishing cleansing infusion goes on creamy and the beads absorb and help smooth your skin. Love the smell too.
Rita E.
Loving this cleansing face wash and Body wash! My skin feels absolutely amazing, and it has an awesome glow! Thanks!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Olay is a great brand, is really good! nice in moister the bottle is so chic .smell really good and is very smooth
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target