BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kasey H.
Thorndale, ON
This cleanser is a game changer! The only con I have is I have to use more to remove my mascara but that’s typical. It washes what it needs to and does not dry my skin out, it’s very moisturizing on my dry skin! Love it
Trinity S.
Fairfield , CA
Tried this out and not exactly satisfied. It was expensive but it does not agree with my skin. I only used it twice and it left my face dry and peeling, also it taste terrible when you accidentally get it in your mouth.
hello l.
Puerto Rico
Este producto es uno de los mejores que he usado hasta ahora. Al contrario de otros jabones para la cara, este en especifico es como una espuma. Se siente super suavecita, se quita facil y te deja la piel con una suavidad y un brillo incomparable.
sam k.
Campo , CA
Purchased at: Albertsons
I love it. I use it just about every day in the shower. Packaging is nice not to bulky. It’s gently, smells good, and doesn’t irritate my skin.
✘ к.
tempe
I have recently been using this as my morning cleanser and I have no complaints thus far!! the texture is nice and smooth, I have very sensitive skin and this seems to be doing the trick as far as keeping my face clean of acne!
Sandra M.
Youngstown
I only gave this a 1 star because there wasn't a zero.  Normally am an Olay user for the past 20 years & love their products however I must say this was a total disappointment!  I used half a pump....didnt like the consistency in the fact that it wouldn't wash off, left a weird sticky residue on my face!  Also noticed some tingling & itching about an hour after using this product.  Save your money on this one....Sorry Olay but you can do better😶
Nicole K.
Sun Prairie
Not only does the cleansing infusion facial cleanser work well, but it smells so good and is great for my sensitive skin!
Ansley W.
North Augusta, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
This face wash has been my saving grace! I have very sensitive skin and acne prone, but I don’t like using anything drying. This face wash literally pulls everything out of my pores but is so gentle and refreshing. To say I’m obsessed would be an understatement. I had been using the Philosophy brand Purity facewash, but after this I will never go back. Best facewash hands down
member-2e33b
I’m in love with this cleanser! It is gentle but so effective! I love the scent. I have extremely dry skin and this is so soothing and moisturizing. I definitely reccomend this product to anyone with sensitive and dry skin!
Heaven C.
Kings Park, NY
Absolutely love this! Not only does my face feel clean and refreshed but it's also added back the glow to my tired dull skin! Would 100% recommend!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target