BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hillary W.
River Oaks, TX
I really love this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out like most cleansers, however I can definitely feel that it is cleaning my skin deeply and it removes every trace of makeup. I like that it is plant-based and mostly natural. It has a slight, pleasant scent, but not overwhelming.
Carmela C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Oddly enough, as it helps with glow and hydration, it also very much helps with oil control. It's really great for combination skin and helps to maintain a balance
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Olay is a great brand, is really good! nice in moister the bottle is so chic .smell really good and is very smooth
CO O.
Philadelphia , PA
I received today in my mail from Procter & Gamble a travel size samples of their NEW Cleansing Infusions line, a facial cleanser and a body wash, they have a very pleasant fragrance of crushed ginger and citrus extract that make me excited to run at bathroom and testing them.

The facial cleanser let my skin face soft and feel so clean but those are amazing they both exfoliate the skin too. The fragrance evoked me to my island PR, the beaches, the sun and the sand in summer days.

The fragrance is amazing, leave my bathroom impregnated of it, and my skin smell so good. Definitely I will go to buy this product. Thanks #Procter&Gamble.
Nicole K.
Sun Prairie
Not only does the cleansing infusion facial cleanser work well, but it smells so good and is great for my sensitive skin!
Dawna G.
4861 County Road 48 Jemison Alabama
I love this product. I used it last night. I wet my face then rubbed it in then rinsed. I loved so much I did it a second time. I love the feel of the cleanser and the subtle smell. I will repurchase this!
Linda C.
Aurora
Purchased at: Target
This has definitely become my daily routine every single day, I can not live without this!!! After I wash my makeup off, I then use this to give my skin a healthy nourishing glow. I have been using this for months now and I have seen a great improvement on my skin✨💖😊Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp
Lenna K.
I just started using the product, and I already am in love with the way it makes my face feel. I get the clean feel, but with out the drying out effect. I have been using it for a week not, and I am not going to stop. I am so glad I gave this product a try, I am pretty picky with my face wash. I approve.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown , WV
I bought this to replace my Olay 8 hour shine control cleanser. It works very well! My skin gets so dry in the winter, and this helps keep it supple and smooth. I use it in the morning and before bed. It takes my makeup off pretty well too!
Shirley J.
After the first try, I got the glow and the softly. After that I got skin irritations to the point I got a little rash and numbness. I figured I over used it.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target