BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel H.
After using this a couple times I had a REALLY bad reaction. My skin felt like it had a chemical burn. I'd rather pay more money for a better product.
Sandra M.
Youngstown
I only gave this a 1 star because there wasn't a zero.  Normally am an Olay user for the past 20 years & love their products however I must say this was a total disappointment!  I used half a pump....didnt like the consistency in the fact that it wouldn't wash off, left a weird sticky residue on my face!  Also noticed some tingling & itching about an hour after using this product.  Save your money on this one....Sorry Olay but you can do better😶
A.m. K.
Beaver, PA
Would not recommend this cleanser. Felt great the first day I used it. Creamy consistency. Next day my skin was red. I looked sunburned. Made my skin feel like sandpaper, rough and dry and itchy.
Leann M.
Lancaster
This product is really harsh on my skin after I use it my skin gets red and itchy. It feels like I washed my have using sand paper after I rinse it of I'm not sure if my skin is sensitive or if it's the product
Trinity S.
Fairfield , CA
Tried this out and not exactly satisfied. It was expensive but it does not agree with my skin. I only used it twice and it left my face dry and peeling, also it taste terrible when you accidentally get it in your mouth.
🖤Julie P.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really thought I’d love this product and was so excited to try it. First time user and pretty sure I won’t buy again. I wasn’t crazy about the lotion-y feel or the smell. Priced ok, but overall fell a little short.
seida s.
utica
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is not bad... but its not amazing either... i guess i prefer cleansers that provide a rich lather and this one does not.. it kind of stays a creamy consistency on the skin.
Stevie C.
Oceanside, CA
At first I really loved this product, my face wasn’t super oily anymore, it was clear and felt really refreshed. After about two weeks of using the product my face completely dried out to the point it hurts even with using a daily/nightly moisturizer.
Shirley J.
After the first try, I got the glow and the softly. After that I got skin irritations to the point I got a little rash and numbness. I figured I over used it.
Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
Pleasant smell.  Made my skin extra soft.  Hoping it helps with clearing up the breakouts that I have currently.  It's a gentle cleanser which I like since I have unfortunately been torturing my skin for years with cleansers that are meant for teenagers (and I am a 36 year old woman).  Definitely appreciating the hydration in the winter months when the air is super dry.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target