BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
SK L.
I love this product due to the fact my skin feels moisturized and soft and has a refreshed glow to it without any makeup and it has a pump!
Amy M.
Maplewood Minnesota
My friend snagged a sample of this for me. I love Olay products so I was excited to try it. I was pleasantly surprised that it was gentle but still a scrub. I like that it made my skin feel cool and soft. My face also feels fresh and clean after a small squirt. A little goes a long ways.
Ashley Y.
Parma
Amazing cleanser. It really does make your skin glow! Very gentle. I use it in the morning. I think it wpuld work great on all skin types including sensitive
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
Loveeee this stuff! For just $6-$7, this is a cleanser that will take off all of your makeup without stripping your skin. It smells AMAZING and seriously gives your skin an amazing glow. I love this stuff and think it’s a great product.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
Seen this while at my job and thought it looked very interesting. I’m very happy I tried it. I was not disappointed in the product at all. I have very sensitive skin and I feel like it is very gentle on my face. Plus it doesn’t have a horrible smell to it. Also got my friends to use it and love it!
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Okay you know that squeaky clean feeling, like you just scrubbed you face with a cleanser that like stripped off a layer of skin? Well take that feeling but then add in hydration and soothing. I don’t know where this has been all my life but now I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else. This cleanser is kind of thick, I used two pumps my first time and now I know better. I was rinsing my face for a good 5 minutes. But this cleanser left my face feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. I might have to go get more just to keep it in my bathroom.
Lenna K.
I just started using the product, and I already am in love with the way it makes my face feel. I get the clean feel, but with out the drying out effect. I have been using it for a week not, and I am not going to stop. I am so glad I gave this product a try, I am pretty picky with my face wash. I approve.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Olay is a great brand, is really good! nice in moister the bottle is so chic .smell really good and is very smooth
Rita E.
Loving this cleansing face wash and Body wash! My skin feels absolutely amazing, and it has an awesome glow! Thanks!
Stacey L.
Mililani, HI
This smells great and is a gentle cleanser but still leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. Definitely different from other cleansers that I’ve tried and I feel like I’ll be sticking with this one for a while. Also thought that the packaging for this product was a nice deviation from the normal pump.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target