BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole K.
Sun Prairie
Not only does the cleansing infusion facial cleanser work well, but it smells so good and is great for my sensitive skin!
Kassi R.
Hot Springs
I LOVE this new product!!! It keeps my face feeling refreshed and clean. I would highly recommend this product... ❤️❤️❤️
Rita E.
Loving this cleansing face wash and Body wash! My skin feels absolutely amazing, and it has an awesome glow! Thanks!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Olay is a great brand, is really good! nice in moister the bottle is so chic .smell really good and is very smooth
Nali.C 💸.
Bloomfield , CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Must recommend, use every day makes face soft may feel a little dry after but you can use a dry skin moisturizer.
Abigayle T.
Lago Vista, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Obsessed I use this every day in my nightly routine. It gets the makeup off my face without drying it out.
Hannah
Just bought, good price, smells good, removes makeup really great! Will continue to use
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
Seen this while at my job and thought it looked very interesting. I’m very happy I tried it. I was not disappointed in the product at all. I have very sensitive skin and I feel like it is very gentle on my face. Plus it doesn’t have a horrible smell to it. Also got my friends to use it and love it!
Kasey H.
Thorndale, ON
This cleanser is a game changer! The only con I have is I have to use more to remove my mascara but that’s typical. It washes what it needs to and does not dry my skin out, it’s very moisturizing on my dry skin! Love it
hello l.
Puerto Rico
Este producto es uno de los mejores que he usado hasta ahora. Al contrario de otros jabones para la cara, este en especifico es como una espuma. Se siente super suavecita, se quita facil y te deja la piel con una suavidad y un brillo incomparable.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target