BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel H.
After using this a couple times I had a REALLY bad reaction. My skin felt like it had a chemical burn. I'd rather pay more money for a better product.
Heaven C.
Kings Park, NY
Absolutely love this! Not only does my face feel clean and refreshed but it's also added back the glow to my tired dull skin! Would 100% recommend!
Linh N.
I like using this as part of my morning care routine because it is gentle and doesn’t make me feel stripped and it does give you that morning glow!
sam k.
Campo , CA
Purchased at: Albertsons
I love it. I use it just about every day in the shower. Packaging is nice not to bulky. It’s gently, smells good, and doesn’t irritate my skin.
SK L.
I love this product due to the fact my skin feels moisturized and soft and has a refreshed glow to it without any makeup and it has a pump!
Maggie M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have combination skin and this is a miracle! I picked it up on a whim at Walgreens. It cleans so well but leaves skin feeling hydrated.
Madison M.
Cherryville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely loved this cleanser! It did a good job at removing any left over make-up or dirt and it also leaves the skin glowing!
Bibi K.
Hackensack
Soo obsessed with this cleanser ! It’s makes my face so soft I use it once a day in the morning a very good hydrating cleanser .
Nicole M.
Auburn
This facial cleanser leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh, and a little product goes a long way. Definitely worth the price.
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
OLAY microplinishing cleansing infusion goes on creamy and the beads absorb and help smooth your skin. Love the smell too.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target