BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Leann M.
Lancaster
This product is really harsh on my skin after I use it my skin gets red and itchy. It feels like I washed my have using sand paper after I rinse it of I'm not sure if my skin is sensitive or if it's the product
Mona B.
PHOENIX, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I just purchased this face wash this week and I absolutely love it. The foam is very smooth, sudsey and smells great. I really like the fact that my face feels clean and moist when dry.
Jocelyn N.
I recently tried the OLAY micro polishing cleansing infusion in crushed ginger and citrus extract I most say it did have a burning sensation at first but I guess it’s just the citrus extract but I must say it left my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated which is definitely a plus because I do have really dry skin.... definitely will be adding it to my skin care routine
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
I just recently tried Olay Micropolishing Cleansing Infusion Facial Wash. I was so surprised on how well it cleaned my face without over drying. It made my skin soft, refreshed, hydrated and left no residue. Olay Micropolishing Cleansing Infusion Facial Wash smelled so good too. I felt like I got a true clean.
I would recommend Olay Micropolishing Cleansing Infusion Facial Wash, which you can find at drug stores, supermarkets.
Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
Pleasant smell.  Made my skin extra soft.  Hoping it helps with clearing up the breakouts that I have currently.  It's a gentle cleanser which I like since I have unfortunately been torturing my skin for years with cleansers that are meant for teenagers (and I am a 36 year old woman).  Definitely appreciating the hydration in the winter months when the air is super dry.
Rosilee A.
lynnwood, WA
I love this Olay Micropolishing Cleansing Infusion facial wash with crushed ginger and citrus extracts. It smells delish and leaves my skin so soft and bright and me feeling beautiful. I highly recommend!
Maggie Z.
I really love this product from olay. I love how it's not that harsh on my skin and the after feeling of freshness I feel after using it to clean my face .doesn't break me out or dry my skin out .
Marie
Really good cleansing cloth, no strong smell I can think of and doesn't burn your eyes. Only downside is that it can be a bit messy, but that may just be me lol
Shirley J.
After the first try, I got the glow and the softly. After that I got skin irritations to the point I got a little rash and numbness. I figured I over used it.
Ashley Y.
Parma
Amazing cleanser. It really does make your skin glow! Very gentle. I use it in the morning. I think it wpuld work great on all skin types including sensitive
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target