BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Linda C.
Aurora
Purchased at: Target
This has definitely become my daily routine every single day, I can not live without this!!! After I wash my makeup off, I then use this to give my skin a healthy nourishing glow. I have been using this for months now and I have seen a great improvement on my skin✨💖😊Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I just finished my second bottle of this and have now switched to the ginger and citrus one! These face washes are amazing and I definitely recommend them to everyone! These are deep cleansing face washes that are still gentle to sensitive skin. Also, they are much cheaper than other brands like Clinique, but I like these ones even better so it is a double positive!
Stacey L.
Mililani, HI
This smells great and is a gentle cleanser but still leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. Definitely different from other cleansers that I’ve tried and I feel like I’ll be sticking with this one for a while. Also thought that the packaging for this product was a nice deviation from the normal pump.
Diana T.
Columbus , OH
I have dry skin and I bought this because it has sea kelp and ale extract. I love this face wash. My skin feels nice a clean and smooth after using this not dry and stripped at all as a lot of washes can do and the price is just right. It’s available at just about any drugstore, I will be repurchasing and highly recommend.
Brandon C.
Dallas, TX
One of the best face washes I have used! Great smell, light texture and leaves skin clean and soft. I do prefer the Sea Kelp over the other variety. The best part is the price, around $6! I've paid 3-4 times more for other cleansers that I didn't like nearly as much. Will def continue to buy!
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
I've been using this facial cleanser for about 3 week's now and the results are just amazing my skin has came along way it helped alot with blemishes and my skin just feels so much softer and looks 100 Times brighter, hope fully I find somwthinf that can beat this because I just love this cleanser and recommend evwryone to buy it by the way the smell is just amazing 😍
Lourdes M.
Rhome , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells amazing first day of all! One pump is all you need to wash your face. I bought it because I felt my face was a bit dry after my pregnancy and it worked wonders for me. It’s not pricey and easy to locate in stores. ( walmart, target, Walgreens)
Stephie A.
Kittanning, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am 100% in love with his facial cleanser. It smells amazing, and it leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh. I've noticed some changes in my skin since I've been starting to use this. my skin is more moisturized and I've had less breakouts. ❤❤
Chenoa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my second time buying this and it’s AMAZING!!! This is such a good cleanser, it doesn’t dry out your skin and it doesn’t feel harsh. After using it, your skin looks brighter and healthier. I would definitely recommend and definitely buy it again.
Dawna G.
4861 County Road 48 Jemison Alabama
I love this product. I used it last night. I wet my face then rubbed it in then rinsed. I loved so much I did it a second time. I love the feel of the cleanser and the subtle smell. I will repurchase this!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target