BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
andrea e.
Clifford , ND
Purchased at: Target
This product left my face feeling soft and clean. I used this every morning in the shower. It was a smooth, creamy formula with nice soft suds. It had a great price point and nice packaging. It smelled great too.
A.m. K.
Beaver, PA
Would not recommend this cleanser. Felt great the first day I used it. Creamy consistency. Next day my skin was red. I looked sunburned. Made my skin feel like sandpaper, rough and dry and itchy.
seida s.
utica
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is not bad... but its not amazing either... i guess i prefer cleansers that provide a rich lather and this one does not.. it kind of stays a creamy consistency on the skin.
Stephanie K.
Sunbury, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells so good it tranports me to a tropical island. I love how it makes my skin feel and helps me keep my breakouts under control. I wont use any other skin line.
CO O.
Philadelphia , PA
I received today in my mail from Procter & Gamble a travel size samples of their NEW Cleansing Infusions line, a facial cleanser and a body wash, they have a very pleasant fragrance of crushed ginger and citrus extract that make me excited to run at bathroom and testing them.

The facial cleanser let my skin face soft and feel so clean but those are amazing they both exfoliate the skin too. The fragrance evoked me to my island PR, the beaches, the sun and the sand in summer days.

The fragrance is amazing, leave my bathroom impregnated of it, and my skin smell so good. Definitely I will go to buy this product. Thanks #Procter&Gamble.
member-2e33b
I’m in love with this cleanser! It is gentle but so effective! I love the scent. I have extremely dry skin and this is so soothing and moisturizing. I definitely reccomend this product to anyone with sensitive and dry skin!
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Okay you know that squeaky clean feeling, like you just scrubbed you face with a cleanser that like stripped off a layer of skin? Well take that feeling but then add in hydration and soothing. I don’t know where this has been all my life but now I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else. This cleanser is kind of thick, I used two pumps my first time and now I know better. I was rinsing my face for a good 5 minutes. But this cleanser left my face feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. I might have to go get more just to keep it in my bathroom.
Jennifer T.
Olay has really been on its A game lately. I absolutely love the new whips moisturizers. So when Cleansing Infusion was released I decided to give it a try since I was out of my normal face wash. It’s priced pretty well and is easy to find at just about any drugstore. The cleanser itself is somewhere between creamy and foam and while it didn’t dry out my skin I wouldn’t exactly say it helped hydrate it. I’d call it a non drying cleanser instead. Other than that it rinses pretty easy and one pump is more than enough to wash your face with.
member-acb05
@olay is seriously lifeee. This face cleanser has aloe and kelp in it so it's super moisterizing! This also does make your skin GLOW after just one wash, it has made my skin look amazing after only a week of use. It has a foam/gel texture and goes on smooth. I would 💯recommend this. What's your favorite face wash??
#olay #olayskincare #skincare #makeup #followme #instagood #skincareaddict #makeupaddict
Sarah C.
Grove City
I just got this cleanser 2 days ago from Kroger’s. I don’t generally get my cleansers from the grocery store anymore but I was in need. I was a little worried about using it but I was pleasantly surprised on this one too. If you got skin that needs moisture than this one is for you. It left my skin feeling very clean and moisturized. I like that it has a pump to disperse the cleanser and is very affordable.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target